By the grace of my lord Jesus, I have been approved

I think Techbuyer77 just called the the service center and they told her verbally over the phone.

Techbuyer77 please correct if I'm wrong. I just can't concentrate on work today, seems that most people with the two LUD's have already got approved.

I think Techbuyer77 just called the the service center and they told her verbally over the phone.

Techbuyer77 please correct if I'm wrong. I just can't concentrate on work today, seems that most people with the two LUD's have already got approved.

Dont worry!!! Your PD is current!! Your chances are very good!

Congrats techbuyer77, dont know when my day will come I think God is listening to you please pray for me and all who are waiting for Green

Please you guys, never stop believing this day is going to come. Pray to the God you prefer, he/she does listen.
I feel bad a little for all the people STUCK ON THIS HELL. I lost 7 years and many tears, sleepless nights, money etc. But I felt compelled to come and tell there is still hope.
I think if I could turn time back, would never got into this, I probably would have stayed home, but live and learn.
My story is very long, this process affected many things such as my health , my family... now I am happy but there were a lot of black periods. Waiting.
This board offers unvaluable help, and support. I wont stop coming. I am hooked (sorry guys you will have me yapping :D blablablabla) :D
My best wishes to all the pour souls stuck in this hell....

Hi techbuyer77,

Congratulations. His ways and times are perfect. May your GC too bring Glory to His name.

I am one of the unfortunate pour souls stuck in this hell....

yes as you said.. if we can take our time back.. I would prefer to go back to my old days..

Please you guys, never stop believing this day is going to come. Pray to the God you prefer, he/she does listen.
I feel bad a little for all the people STUCK ON THIS HELL. I lost 7 years and many tears, sleepless nights, money etc. But I felt compelled to come and tell there is still hope.
I think if I could turn time back, would never got into this, I probably would have stayed home, but live and learn.
My story is very long, this process affected many things such as my health , my family... now I am happy but there were a lot of black periods. Waiting.
This board offers unvaluable help :D , and support. I wont stop coming. I am hooked (sorry guys you will have me yapping :D blablablabla) :D
My best wishes to all the pour souls stuck in this hell....
Good to see your approval, congratulations...Enjoy.

Praise Lord!!

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR
TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On September 6, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this
I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS.
Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you
receive the notice, call customer service.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case
status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from
USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS
Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at
www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.
*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Hey ,Congrajulations :p

I told you so....:)

Congratulations!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Techbuyer.

I'm going to try and focus on something else today and see if I can get my mind of this stuff. Just even harder when your hopes are up a little and then nothing seems to happen.

Anyway enjoy the day! You'll have to tell us whether you like the picture on the GC!

Hi rav_oranges,

U r bang on target about "hope going up and all..........." mate.
My case even worse, my 6yrs in H1B ends today, so does my drivers license. Employer filed for H1B 7th yr xtension(for 3 years) in May end, yet to come thru. I dont have an EAD. Checkout my signature.

So with a pregnant wife I have got myself into a real mess.

Thus it is very difficult for me to keep my mind off LUDs.

I Just just keep praying.

Any +ve predictions will help.....

-Still

Hi rav_oranges,

U r bang on target about "hope going up and all..........." mate.
My case even worse, my 6yrs in H1B ends today, so does my drivers license. Employer filed for H1B 7th yr xtension(for 3 years) in May end, yet to come thru. I dont have an EAD. Checkout my signature.

So with a pregnant wife I have got myself into a real mess.

Thus it is very difficult for me to keep my mind off LUDs.

I Just just keep praying.

Any +ve predictions will help.....

-Still

Hey Still,

From the looks of the LUD's on your signature you do look like a prime candidate to get approved quickly. I feel that you should get it soon.

With me I have the ups and downs pretty regularly. I called the TSC yesterday and got no further information than that I had before. Name check is clear, as are FP and the case is with an officer. I've pretty much decided that I wont call them again.

I was hoping to wake to a nice email this morning but nothing..

rav_oranges wait till the afternoon. Some time they approve between 9 and 12, remember they are on Central Standard Time