Business on H-4 visa?

ARJ1

Registered Users (C)
My brother-in-law, who is On H-4 visa would like to do business in US. Is it possible?

What if the business is outside the US? And the work related to the business
is also something that doesn't require the person to be present in the US. It
just so happened the person is living with the spouse in the US on a H4.

H4 can't work or do anything. Basically H4 person is like a slave in this country I guess. This is cruel.Wonders why they even allow any one to enter this country on H4. H1-B is slavery and H4 is prison. If you start processing GC that is another torture chamber.

H1-B they do because they need people but after that they make them slaves of the employer. Why do they even process GC when they can't process a single file in 3/4 years. What BS you are talking man. You are not in the situation lots of people are in. There is no big deal about GC but if they are doing it why don't they do it . why they make people depend on them for years.They can't plan anything just because INS or whatever may take whatever decision. If they say ok we are not doing GC anymore that would be better then just make people hangin in between. this is called slavery when INS makes you to stuck with one employer for years n years. INS charge amount for not doing the work they are supposed to do.This is nothing else but slavery. You are in this country for 7 years and your labor get rejected for some reason and you don't even get 7 days to pack your bags and you are out of status next day. This is called slavery. They are not treating humans like humans. This is nothing but slavery.
If you support this slavery then you will say this is BS. I don't care tho.

you are living is fools paradise dude. Let me employ you and start procssing your labor case. once you are in 7th year lets see how easliy you switch jobs or you will stuck with me until atleast you 140 is done. This is called slavery only when you are stuck and your employer can take advantage of your situation easily. Don't be just ignorant about the facts. There are lots of employers all around usa who take advantage in this situation.I know that H1's are free to leave dumb A.. but do you think that if you are living one place for 7/8 years it would be just that easy to pack your bags n leave? And when your case is pending for years would you be ready to leave anytime. How would you do that? Just don't buy any stuff and live like what for all that time? You think you can sell your car n stuff n pack your bags next day if your case that was going on for years gets rejected.You must be some super human dude.

H4 is another evil alltogether.When H1 gets married basically one more life joins the slavery and starts waiting when the EAD would come and will start working.How stupid is this that they do H1's and dun allow the spouse to work.

You are full of it man. Who is desperate for US GC ? may be you not me. I just want to say that H1-B is slavery because it is a slavery. I didn't say that I am a slave. I don't care about GC if you read I said first time. For me GC doesn't matter much. H1 is still a slavery and lots of people are doing that slavery. You are totally ignorant and full of BS. You sit on this portal and do BS all the time why don't you see that how many people come here for their issues. How many are stuck for years ? You are totally ignorant. For me GC was never a priority and never it would be If I wanted to do that I would have done like other people who come and apply within 6 month. I am talking about the people who care about it that much. There are hell lot of oppurtinities for me. Don't you worry about me you joker.Relax a bit and think about it seriously. You need to think before writing your BS.

Now last time remeber this H1-B is slavery, H4 is a prison and GC is like Abu Gharib Jail of Iraq.

And now I have to take care of lots of other things and I don't have spare time like you. So you have fun with other people too.There are lots of people who need your help here.

Man you are one with SH*T coming out of your mouth. looks like you Bushy's private wh*re or something? Anyway have fun at what you can do the best.I mean BS.

Man you are stuck with me like glue. Can't get rid of you man. Anyway joker why don't you send me your contact no . Lemme call you and talk about this in detail rather just typing here. If you are in ohio somwhere lets meet this weekend. I will tell you how dare I can dare to talk to you & compare H1-B with Abu Gharib.

You are such a joker man. I can't believe you man. Lets meet man. Lets talk abou H1 more.

Apologize to who ? you ? come on man you must be kidding. Anyway man this is catch 22 situation here. I didn't say anything for which I have to apologize. And you won't talk to me or meet me. so sad.. Dude you need to cheer up a little bit. I think I hurt your sentiments when I said H1-B is slavery.

Look at this man what happens in the civilized world. In Singapore if you have valid work permit you can just go and apply for PR. You don't have to pay for it and you are not depenednt on your employer for that.They procees your case within 3 months. Australia, Canada kinda same else then that you have to pay for your process. U.K. also if you spend 5 years their you can go and apply for PR. Because they think that if you are in U.K. for 5 years then they must need you or somehting.Germany you can go on GC direct for 5 years and change how many jobs you want to change. You don't have to apply you H1 again n again. Come on now you will say again how come that makes GC process in US Abu Gharib Jail. When I say that I don't say that it literally is Abu Gharib jail.Remember I said GC is a Torture Process? It is related to Abu Gharib that way not LITERALLY.

Anyways man you don't have much to do ? Whenever I get some time I see reply from you ready all the time. Again you will reply right away.You must be enjoying your GC freedom you just got or may be whenever you got?You are out of H1-B Slavery man. But don't forget that there are lots of people still hangin in there.Now you will say it's their wish they want to stay or not .. hmm its difficult to argu with you on that.Becuase as it seems to me you have no life else then this portal but people have life & family and lots of other things going on in their life. When I say people buy stuff in 7 years of stay in US you say well they knew that they have to go back anythime.. so why buy that stuff at all... man I can't win you in that argument. I have seen 8 people living in one bedroom appt.. You might be that kinda guy or some ? You don't really need to buy any stuff in that case. What big deal it would be if INS says ok you have been in this country for 7 years we understand that you will need atleast 1 month to wind up.But INS wants you to leave next day. These things add up in H1 B slavery. This is not very humane thing the INS does.

Anyway man you wasted my enough time on this. Now go get some life. If you want to talk to me I will send you my contact info. You can come and meet me or talk to me over the phone.

Have fun man. Joe is your real name or just changed to mix up with the crowd ? funny. You look like Joe or just the name is Joe ?