Brother and sisters green card Applications

Rohail2004

Hello,

I'm a Pakistani American Citizen. I applied for my brother and sister's Immigration back in 2008. What is the processing time currently? How long more it will take them to get an interview process going? Thank you in advance.

you need to look at f4 category in the visa bulletin. Currently processing cases from May 2005.

Should we look for May 2005 (Box 1) or June 2006 (Box 2), please advise, I have applied for my brothers in June 2008 also.

Hello,

I'm a Pakistani American Citizen. I applied for my brother and sister's Immigration back in 2008. What is the processing time currently? How long more it will take them to get an interview process going? Thank you in advance.

Please keep in touch, so we can help each other.

Table 2 is dates for filing but visa cannot be issued until the priority date in table 1 is current. It can be quite a lengthy process to get all the forms filed and processed etc.

Hi guys, anyone has any update on recent application process with priority date, interviews or any other activity regarding this F4 category?

My pd is sep 2005 and i have filed the fees and all my documents are approved. Now I'm waiting for my interview at pak ambassy but according to visa bulletin my pd has gone but i still haven't received interview mail... Is there anyone around here who has same priority date as mine. What is your current status?