Bringing Spouse while on EAD

srinivinod

Registered Users (C)
Guys

If a person is on EAD and is wanting to bring his spouse here, what kind of visa would that be? Evidently the person choose not to renew H1 and take EAD option due to market situation. Also will a Parole be valid after it was used to travel outside the country once. Or Is the parole valid for a year regardless of number of trips you make during its valid period...
Thanks

Srinivinod

No Title

hey i am in same boat. Initially my lawyer told me that you can go on h1 if it is valid (in my case its not stamped). I said can I get stamped in india, he said yes.
My AP approved but I haven’t got (don’t know why). Now I asked lawyer and she said that now a days they are rejecting h1. I am totally confused.
But 1 of my friend he got his passport stamped. He was having AP and EAD as well .

If you have any information about this pl. let me know.

No Title

Well I have My EAD and PArole. Infact I just came back from india using the Parole. I am thinking that the next time you want to renew your EAD you can always go back to H1 instead of EAD (Assuming you still have time on H1) and get it stamped. This should help u go to india and bring the spouse on H4. Does this make any sense? Correct me if I am mistaken

I-485 REF, Received on Dec 26

I received I-485 REF on Dec 26. I had to take H-B, MMR and Tetnus shots. I send them to INS today.

Do you guys know how long does it take to get final approve after REF?

EB2 RIR
My SRC -01033*****
ND 11/2001

REF for I-485

I received I-485 REF on Dec 26. I had to take H-B, MMR and Tetnus shots. I send them to INS today.
Do you guys know how long does it take to get final approve after REF?

EB2 RIR
My SRC -01033*****
ND 11/2001