Bring life to cpTracker.com

cpDelhi

Registered Users (C)
Does anybody know the individual/company who owned cpTracker.com? Is so please speak up.

The information on cpTracker.com has been very significant and added value to all the CPers, who wanted a guide of development of the CP case.

I am willing to support/share any financial burden on the entity who owns cpTracker.com and we all should support such a site which has been very helpful to all of us.

So if you or any friend who has any info(phone/fax/address/e-mail) about the cpTracker.com owner, please post it here.

Thanks.

The whois query from register.com shows the domain name is expired. Probably that is the reason it is not reachable.
Here is the info ( I could not cut and paste, so typing the highlights ) :
Organization :
Paresh Trivedi
6030 N Sheridan Road, # 903
Chicago, IL 60660
Ph : ( 773 ) 989-0588
Email : pareshtrivedi@hotmail.com
Created on : Sun Jan 28, 2001
Expires on : Tue, Jan 28, 2003

Tech contact : The Domain Exchange
Jon Peterson
2335 Melville Drive
San Marino, CA 91108, US

I think we need a mail from Paresh authorizing somebody for renew the website. Or we can compensate him after he renews the site.
Ph : 626 614 9564
Fax : 626 628 3161
Email : jon@thedomainexchange.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Infact Ron of Imminfo has plans to restart the same

HI folks,

Cptrcaker host has informed me the same sometime back. I requested Ron of imminfo or rajiv of immigration .com to take care..... Initially both said they will do and simultaneously dont want to step on each other shoes and thus rajiv backed out as he is creating something in immigrationportal.com soon.

maybe Ron can do this now.....

sri-il

Originally posted by ssn43017
The whois query from register.com shows the domain name is expired. Probably that is the reason it is not reachable.
Here is the info ( I could not cut and paste, so typing the highlights ) :
Organization :
Paresh Trivedi
6030 N Sheridan Road, # 903
Chicago, IL 60660
Ph : ( 773 ) 989-0588
Email : pareshtrivedi@hotmail.com
Created on : Sun Jan 28, 2001
Expires on : Tue, Jan 28, 2003

Tech contact : The Domain Exchange
Jon Peterson
2335 Melville Drive
San Marino, CA 91108, US

I think we need a mail from Paresh authorizing somebody for renew the website. Or we can compensate him after he renews the site.
Ph : 626 614 9564
Fax : 626 628 3161
Email : jon@thedomainexchange.com

Unsuccessful attempt in contacting

I have had no success in reaching Paresh Trivedi by phone as the phone number listed is out of order/under repair. I also sent ane-mail to Paresh and Jon (of theDomainExchange). I have not got any reply yet.

Sri-IL,

I am not sure if Ron Gotcher/Rajiv Khanna are seriously thinking of owning cpTracker.com or are taking any steps to bring life to cpTracker.com.

Any other input to reach Paresh Trivedi is welcome.

Thanks.

why not we create our own cptracker as per format enclosed

Hi folks,

Why depend on somebody. we had our own 140 tracker in 140 stage. Why not we have our own cp tracker. I had encloseda sample format for users perview...

Ideas are welcome.

Sri-il

How ato keep a centralized copy

Sri-IL,

I am not sure how could we keep a centyralized copy of the data sheet at one place. If the posting in not updated for some time it might get lost in the archives.

Secondly, every individual who wishes to enter data on the excel sheet will hav eto download the existing sheet, add any other data to it and then upload the sheet back to the forum. In this way there will be multitude of excel sheets with some distinct data floating around.

Or you had some other idea of implementation of the cpTracker Excel sheet.

Thanks.

I have maintained this site for more than 2 yrs but because of some personal reason I can not continue to maintain this site anymore.

I have transferred this domain to Jill Pearson, who herself is going through GC process. She will make this site advertise free. I have also given the source code and the database.
In the mean time if anybody needs database or past interview experiences then send me e-mail at cptracker@hotmail.com.
I have tried to attach that here but it seems this site allows only 100K as attachment.

Good luck guys to your CP process!

Good New Re CP Tracker

Hi there,

I bring what I hope is Good News.

As Cool Dude says above....

I have started the transfer of CPTracker to my name and have received the source code.

I hope to have this up and running by Monday.

Don't worry I have no devious plan for the site, simply I was registered as a user and know how useful it was to be.

My business is software development so the site should be in safe hands and I am nearing the end of the Green Card process. I am under the new procedures too, so know that the site will need to be able to cope with this.

Anyhow major changes can wait, what we all need to do is get this up and running again soon.

To contact me email: newcptracker@hotmail.com

Thanks

Magnificent job done... Thanks a lot...

Cool Dude,

You have done a magnificient job in creating such a resourceful site, cpTracker.com and maintaining it since Jan 2001. The populatrity of the site is so immense that I think every CPers must have visited this site at least once.

You effort in maintaing the site has been incredible. I really appreciate your efforts in developing and maintaining the site. I wish to thank you for your efforts from myself and all those who have used the site and who will use it in future.

New CP Tracker,

Thanks for taking the responsibility of owning the cpTracker.com site and promising to take it to new heights.

I also wish you success in your GC process also. Please feel free to e-mail me or post, if I could be of any help to you.

Thanks & Good Luck.

cpTracker not up yet but making progress

Quote by New CP tarcker
Congratulations, we are having a little trouble transferring the cptracker.com domain, however we are making progress...

Sorry not to have this up to day..."

I am willing to take over

Hello Paresh or Jill,

If you are willing, I am willing to take over the website and maintain it.

Please let me know.

Immihelp.com Administrator
I can be reached at info@immihelp.com

cpTracker.com is up and running

Jill,

I just wanted to thank you for your efforts in bringing life back to cpTracker.com and a lot of appreciation for Paresh Trivedi for creating such a useful, informative website.

Thanks

That's very kind of you.

It was my most visited site really along with this one, and i know how comforting it is to track each stage and see how others are going - somehow it makes the very long timeframe not quite so bad.

In case anyone not seeing it yet in their DNS the direct IP is: http://208.184.21.100

Cheers

download cptracker database

is it possible to download the database from cptracker.com. i would like to use some personalized query, which I cant run in the website. i also had problems sorting/searching on certain columns.
Thanks