BPharms in India: Good News guys!!!!

No Title

1.Yes, the FPGEC is in USA only. Most people try to come on different packages. But in the FPDP you enter USA on a valid H 1 B and work as a Pharma Asst. and appear for your exams also. All the nitty gritty details are taken care by the company. So even if you don\'t clear the FPGEE the first time, you are still working and studying legally.

2.Once you reach USA, you get a state ID. Once you have this, the fingerprints are valid.

3.Once you reach USA on a H 1 B, the company takes care in getting you a drivers license, bank account , social security no etc etc.

No Title

Your questions have been answered in the points above.
Please contact us for further details incase of any. We would be glad to help.
Thanks.

No Title

1.Yes, the FPGEC is in USA only. Most people try to come on different packages. But in the FPDP you enter USA on a valid H 1 B and work as a Pharma Asst. and appear for your exams also. All the nitty gritty details are taken care by the company. So even if you don\'t clear the FPGEE the first time, you are still working and studying legally.
2.Once you reach USA, you get a state ID. Once you have this, the fingerprints are valid.

3.Once you reach USA on a H 1 B, the company takes care in getting you a drivers license, bank account , social security no etc etc.

My cousin is a Bpharm and wants to come to USA as a Pharmacist

My cousin is in India and is a Pharmacist. He wants to come to USA and work as a certified pharmacist. Can the FPDP help him through the whole process?What are the contents??

I dont think FDPD whatever.. can do anything... they are out here robbing ur money

Pepole chek this site and become educated about pharmacist licensing system in USA.

www.nabp.net.

Habib: Your statement is misleading

my cousin is with FPDP and they have filed his papers and i have seen her papers and their setup. my personal opinion is that they are good and at DBsearch they are rated to be a 100 man company with a business of 10 million dollars. so just double check on what you say as many pharmacists will get mislead and will loose a good opportunity from your statements. please don\'t take this personally.

Mr Habib: Answer to your statement on FPDP................

Mr Habib,
Kindly refrain from accusations without knowing details. It\'s most unprofessional.It would help if you would find out details on this rather than comment on issues you are not familiar with.

Well poor pepole will learn hard way.

When you can process by urselves once you get the ATT number. Why pay money some so called 100 ppl company... whoever got B.Pharm should be smart enough to process themselves.

B.Pharm candidate: try FPGEC by urslef. Get help from WWW.NABP.NET. Once you get the FPGEE certification (ATT and cleared TOEFL, TSE). you are a king. Search www.monster.com for job in Florida/ texas. They sponsor foreign candidate. You donot need any so called robber to rob your money. You are educated, qualified professional. Some robber will use your credential to make their fortune.