Bottomless Pit -- Getting Worse Every Day

tick_tock_tick

Registered Users (C)
All I see are postings of second FP notices and other immigration related stuff.

But where are the approvals? This is driving me insane in the membrane.

RD 12/18/01
FP1 03/07/03
RFE Received by BCIS 07/03/03
FP2 10/04/03

tick_tock_tick , Is your online message changed after doing 2nd FP ? Mine hasnt yet so was just curious.

No approvals!

I'm watching around 296 I-485 cases of EAC-02-081 series. Last approval was on 10/16/2003 - and absolutely no activity since then. Prior to that it used to be at least 1 approval/RFE per day - now no nothing!

Off the 296 cases, 118 are yet to be adjudicated (includng mine) !!!

What are our chances??? This is so frustrating!

BTW, our online message has not changed after 2nd FP

Sorry to hear you guys. Every one will have one day. Hang on few more days, You all will be relieved occe for all for good.

I think you are all in a better position than the people who have not received RFE or FP2 or both.

Atleast you have received both and the next logical step is approval which you can expect by end of this year.

Is this the Matrix !!!!

The way the whole immigration is handled in just a BIG Freaking JOKE.. The whole system seems as if they are being run by a bunch of RETARDS ….. Most of the people on this site have crossed 7 years and still waiting on the Green Card to fall through. Praying hoping …that by the intervention of god …the case folder falls into there laps and some good comes out of it ….. I used to think of myself as being cool and patient…..But this whole process is driving me nuts. …Because I don’t see a solution for Mentally challenged people running a system …I just pray that the almighty God give this guys some BRAINS!!!!

manumahi... I think you are referring to the inevitability that awaits us all -- the great leveller; the great reliever!

trust2003 -- why pray to God to give someone something they would probably never use? Instead, pray for us to get the GC regardless of the USCIS personnel's intellect

pingpong2 -- it is imprudent to think that someone is better off after RFE and/or 2nd FP as you never know what can come out of the mysterious, yet powerful USCIS! Moreover, for a lot of us, including me, this is just the beginning of a more arduous journey ahead. Reminds me of, "miles to go before I sleep...."

to skar

My wife did her second finger print early this month. The message later (about three weeks) changed to:

"On October 10, 2003, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made."

So yes, it does change, after a while.

to skar

No. It's not an early FP. She did her second FP as scheduled.

You probably want to start a separate thread for your question. It's hard for people to find it if it is imbedded in another topic.