Boston Transfer Cases

My interview date is April too

Is your FP expired? Mine is expired and I don\'t know what I should do.
My PD is 11/98 and TD is 08/01.

No Title

You should have received a new notice for fingerprinting. I am scheduled to redo fingerprinting in March 02. Do you plan to take a attorney for the interview?

Interview

Yes. I am going to take my attorney for the interview. But I never receive the new notice for fingerprinting. When did you receive your new notice? Do you need to redo your medical exam because it is expired too? My interview date is April 8, how about yours?

No Title

I received the new fingerprinting notice along with the interview notice. my interview is on April 2. How long is the medical results valid for?

No Title

I am just guessing for my medical records. I need to check with my lawyer about that. Usually only one year.

Not yet received inter view notice

FOlks,

I see both of you received interview notices.
My Transfer date was Novmber 9th 2001. I have not received anything yet about interview.
How long did you guys had to wait before you got the interview notices?
Thanks for the information.

CS_ENGG.

No Title

I waited for more than three months to get the notice. So don\'t worry. By the way, do you know about the FP and medical records redo issue? Are yours expired?

No, Mine are not expired.

BRM,

My FP was done in JUNE2001, so I guess I still have six months. My medical was done in 2000, But I dont know if those have expired, I will have to check with my attorney.

Thanks,
CS_ENGG

Transfered to Boston

My case has been transfered to Boston INS office on Nov 1st, still i did not get my interview letter. As you said it takes 3 months i may get at any time next week.
But i need some help, i have to take offer at client site immediately so i am in big confusion now. I knew that ACT 21 saying that after 180 days we can change job by keeping same job description and salary. My case details is 485 ND is Aug \'00 so its been more than 18months. Any help?

Thanks
Kiffu

Do you know how long the finger print is valid?

Hi John Doe2,

Do you know how long the FP is valid? I got different answer from different people. Do you know by any chance? When was your first FP done?