Boston RFE

Thank for your update

BostonFish, your information is encoraging, it shows that Boston office speeds up interview process. I hope I am luck like you to finish the whole thing in 2-3 monthes. Thank you for your update

Hello All,
I am still waiting No letter yet, Any one got interview letters to Boston office ?. Boston Fish is your interbiew date confirmed. Keep us posted.

Boston55

Do you call Boston office to figure out the timing for interview ? It seems they are slow in handling your case. Best wish.

Hi Folks,
Yesterday, we recieved copies of our interview and FP appointment letters from our lawyer. Looks like Boston office doesn't have our updated Address. I don't blame them as it was just a month ago we filed our AR-11 forms. We've been asked to give FP (one more time!) between 6/7 and 6/20. Just to refresh your memory: our interview date is 7/14.

In its standards format, our interview letter lists the following items:

1) Passport
2) I-94 arrival/departure card
3) Employment letter for employment based cases
4) Relationship confirmation letter for family based/derivative
cases. In our case, it's Marriage certificate
5) Medical report (if previously not submitted)

I'll keep you folks updated on our cases...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RD: 11/30/01
TD: 05/09/03
ID: 07/14/03

Congrats Bostonfish,

You got the interview letter and FP earlier than me. I have my FP next month in the week of Jul 8th and interview in Aug 5th. Let us know the details of FP and also the interview details. My interview letter has the same details which you have mentioned in your mail.

Good luck,

Toughdba.

BostonFish congrats, eveything will be fine in one more month
Does Interview letter ask to get tax return copies ?.

Thanks folks. We're eagerly looking forward for Jul 14, 2003 for our interviews. Interview letter doesn't mention anything about tax return forms or W2 forms but my lawyer has asked us to bring some recent W2 and pay stubs to the interview.

recieved our copy of interview letters from Boston office

FYI:
As i've mentioned earlier, we got copies of our interview and FP letters from our laywrer. Yesterday. we also recieved the similar letters from Boston office. These letters, mailed to our old address, were forwarded to our present address.

We're planning to give our second FP tomorrow at ASC in Boston.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BostonFish

Thank you for your update. Good Luck! Please share your interview experiences.

I am still waiting for my interview notice, I hope I am lucky like you to get it soon.

Done with Second FP

I'm just posting this to keep this thread alive. This morning, we finished our FP apoointment at Boston ASC office. This time it took us only an hour to get-in and get-out of the Boston ASC office. That was quick!

Bostonfish,

Can you please tell me what to carry when going for the 2nd FP ? Is Passport, FP letter , EAD enough ? Is there any additional fee for 2nd FP ? I have mine in 2nd week of July.

Any information you give will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Toughdba.

toughdba,
During our FPing, FP appointment letter and EADs were the only required documents eventhough we carried our passports and I-485 receipts along with us.
If you can go during week days, you may be able to get your FP done within an hour of your entry to Boston ASC.

Goodluck!

boston88,
I think RFE is abbreviated for Require Further Evidence. Folks, correct me if i'm wrong. If BCIS requires new or further documents to process your application, you may expect an RFE being issued. RFE will not figure is best case scenarios. In worst case scenario, after submitting response to an RFE, you might recieve an Interview letter. Remember that all of these can happen in worst scenarios. I really don't want to talk about WORST possible scenarios.

Thanks Bostonfish,

I will be going on a tuesday. What time do they open ? I want to go early and finish it off and get back to work. Is there enough parking close to this place or did you take the train or something ? I prefer to drive to the place.

Thanks,

Toughdba.

interview schedule

Hi, I got my interview notice on June 7, and the interview will be in the middle of September. I had expected the interview by the end of July, anyway, I have to wait for three monthes. Our second FP is scheduled in August, do you think do it earlier help ?

toughdba,
Boston ASC office is open Tuesday thru Saturday between 8am and 4pm. You may find metered parking near ASc office if you're lucky enough otherwise you may have to use public parking.

GCQ,
Congratulations! It's nice to hear that your interview date is also scheduled.

Please let me know

Hi,
I got GC approved on july 29th 2002 and I have GC card
also in my hand now. Same time , My wife case(I-485) has been transfered to
Boston INS office for interview. We have taken interview on 29th of 2003. We
did not get any thing from INS so far.

I have fallowing Question:

1) Have you received any RFE on my wife case?
2) If there is any RFE, then what type of docs they could expect from me and
RapidIgm?
3) how long this type of case will take as per INS history?
4)INS officer has taken my wife i-94 during Her interview, That i-94, AP and
EAD are going to expire within month, What is legal procedure to stay in
USA?
5)how to activate/request INS about my wife case since it is pending for
long time?
Thanks

I don't think i've heard before about this type of case. If your wife is derivative applicant, then she may not require any letter from Rapidm(assuming Rapidm sponsered your grenncard). If BCIS requires further document, defnitely they'll issue an RFE.