Boston Regional DOL Tracker

jifjef said:
my case was transferred to the damn backlog reduction center. Anyone in same sitation?
How did you know this information? Did you get any letter from backlog reduction center? Is it transfered from Boston DOL or State DOL?

Last edited by a moderator:
Information Requested

My friend's file is in Rhode Island under non-rir. He assumes that his file will be taken by March. If it is approved where the file will be sent! either to Boston DOL or andy Backlog elimination center. If BEC then which Backlog elimination center.
Can any one plese help on this. Advance Thanks

Srihar said:
My friend's file is in Rhode Island under non-rir. He assumes that his file will be taken by March. If it is approved where the file will be sent! either to Boston DOL or andy Backlog elimination center. If BEC then which Backlog elimination center.
Can any one plese help on this. Advance Thanks

Like somebody said in this thread, Boston DOL won't touch any file after March 5th, so more than sure his file goes to BEC, but I have no ideea which one.

youry said:
Like somebody said in this thread, Boston DOL won't touch any file after March 5th, so more than sure his file goes to BEC, but I have no ideea which one.

Thanks youry. I think the BEC will be Phil BEC

Heard a news about Atlanta DOL (from a lawyer), they will continue to process the cases with the priority date before September 2003. All other cases after that date will be tranfered to NBC center.

Wondering if Boston DOL will do the same thing because my lawyer told me Boston will process all the cases received from CT (the priority date all before Sept. 2003). But the problem is we have not heard any case is cleared from Boston this year. There is someone said his case already forwarded to the NBC from Boston, could you please post what is your priority date?

LM

have u heard of ANY approvals lately...

have u heard of ANY approvals lately from BOSTON RIGIONAL DOL ??

Its slow slow !!!

VJdude said:

Its slow slow !!!
Heard that Boston DOL has stopped regular processing and converted itself into satellite BEC and will soon begin processing applications based on BEC rules and regulations. Can anyone confirm this news?

Lobor approved

My friends Labor got approved from boston. he is from the same company as i am. mine got moved to Boston on NOV 5th 2004

Details:
- PD -April 2003 from CT, EB3 (RIR).
- Moved to Boston: Last week of september 2004.
- Lobor approved: 2/2/05

Seeing some approvals is better than NO approvals.

GC_May said:
My friends Labor got approved from boston. he is from the same company as i am. mine got moved to Boston on NOV 5th 2004

Details:
- PD -April 2003 from CT, EB3 (RIR).
- Moved to Boston: Last week of september 2004.
- Lobor approved: 2/2/05

Seeing some approvals is better than NO approvals.

Congratulations to your friend. It's really a good news, at least give us some hope. My case is also from CT and moved to Boston in early october 2004. I guess Boston may process some cases until March.

Can you share with us how your friend got the approved news? From lawyer or Boston DOL?

Thanks.

longmarch said:
Congratulations to your friend. It's really a good news, at least give us some hope. My case is also from CT and moved to Boston in early october 2004. I guess Boston may process some cases until March.

Can you share with us how your friend got the approved news? From lawyer or Boston DOL?

Thanks.

Lawyer called him and said his labor got approved.

We heard a first week October case cleared a month back ... and after that it just stopped and did not hear a single approval. So this is good news ... its good that they are processing ... albeit slower.

Do not mind the wait ... but it would suck if they transfer the cases to the backlog reduction centers !!

longMarch ... my case went to Boston DOL ... October end. So when you get your labor .. please inform this forum !!!

Some Hope......

This is really good news! . Now atleast there is a bit hope that something will move across.

Cheers,

My case is still in Boston DOL

Hi:

My lawyer called the DOL and was confirmed that my case is still in DOL. But the lady at DOL could not tell her if my case will or will not transferred to NBC. They seem not quite sure about their future either!

My case was entered to DOL on Oct. 6. I'm very glad that I could get to know late September's case got approved. Let's keep our hopes there!

VJdude said:

Its slow slow !!!

Hi, received E-mail from Attorney's office today (02/03/05) that labor got cleared.
Good luck to you all!!
Non-RIR case
Sent to Boston on 12th Aug'04
Received a NOF from Boston office on 18th Nov'04
Replied to NOF on 6th Dec'04
Approval received on 02/03/05
Thanks for all your inputs. It was really helpful. We (me and my wife) wish good for you all.

Aug?

GC Ph? Congratulations! May I ask you which state are you filing from? You said your case moved to Boston on Aug 24, but received Notification in Nov 18? There is 4 months gap between it? and what do you mean the you replied on Dec? Mine moved to Boston on Nov 1 ....

shala said:
GC Ph? Congratulations! May I ask you which state are you filing from? You said your case moved to Boston on Aug 24, but received Notification in Nov 18? There is 4 months gap between it? and what do you mean the you replied on Dec? Mine moved to Boston on Nov 1 ....

Thanks. Here are the answers to your questions:
Filed from the state of Maine,
Yes we (attorney) received a letter from DOL Maine that the case is sent to DOL Boston on 12th Aug'04. I guess the delay of 4 months is because of the elections - probably the staff had some kind of election duty or something else but the processing seemed to have stopped during that time.
We called up DOL Boston on Nov 18 and were told that a query was sent to the attorney's office. The attorney & the employer replied to the query on 6th Dec'04.
I hear some approvals from Boston DOL these days, hopefully you too will get yours soon, Good Luck.

GC_Ph said:
Thanks. Here are the answers to your questions:
Filed from the state of Maine,
Yes we (attorney) received a letter from DOL Maine that the case is sent to DOL Boston on 12th Aug'04. I guess the delay of 4 months is because of the elections - probably the staff had some kind of election duty or something else but the processing seemed to have stopped during that time.
We called up DOL Boston on Nov 18 and were told that a query was sent to the attorney's office. The attorney & the employer replied to the query on 6th Dec'04.
I hear some approvals from Boston DOL these days, hopefully you too will get yours soon, Good Luck.

congrats GC_Ph. Hope Boston DOL is on Track again (in approvals).