Boston Regional DOL Tracker

NOF question

Hello everyone,

I am looking for some feedback, experience, opinion around Boston DOL sending NOF (Notice Of Finding) requesting more information around a case.

This is my scenario and my Lawyer's have received such a request from the DOL.

Will greatly appreciate you comments.....

goingcrazy

Sorry goinggrey I dont know anything about NOF but can you please let me know you prioty date of MA SESA and Boston DOL.

Thanks

Mine was processed by CT and not MA ..... I don't know my RD or Case# for Boston DOL since the lawyers won't tell me......

Re.

Goingcrazy,

Do you know your Priority date, and also your category, RIR, Non-RIR and class EB2, EB3 ..etc

Re: Re.

PD - June 2001
Category - RIR
Class - I am not sure between EB2 & EB3.

Originally posted by insat123
Goingcrazy,

Do you know your Priority date, and also your category, RIR, Non-RIR and class EB2, EB3 ..etc

AVM MA SESA saying they are processing RIR cases received on and after September 16, 2002

DOL AVM saying they are processing RIR application of April, 2002.

Anybody heard anything about any approval recently.....

Jalma,

Do you know which "receive date" they are referring to: the date they received it in DoL or the receipt date of MA SESA?

Thanks

zbcx123

Receive date (RD) is the date DOL receives case from SESA.

SESA receipt date is called Priority Date (PD)

Jalma

We have not heard any approval from Boston DOL for a while. If I am right, labor_pain has PD 04/29/02 and I have 05/10/02. But I have not heard anything from labor_pain and also no information on my case.

I dont know what exactly is happening in Boston DOL

There is no activity in MA SESA /BOSTON DOL since last 6 weeks. I hope they have not freezed processing.Not a single approval or denial had been heard since mid January. Please keep us posted if any of you hear anything.

The labor processing website is saying they are processing the cases of August,2002 and as per ANM, its April, 2002.

Its seems like SESA is doing its job preety efficiently, its DOL which is taking time rather doing nothing to process the applications. I am just wondering if they work only few months in a year....

God knows how long we have to wait until we hear some positive development.

Hi Jalma:

Which # did u called and found out that Boston DOL is processing April/02 cases. The case status # only gives you status of your particular case if it has reached BOSTON/DOL.

Also ,I have not heard from my attorney saying he heard about my case going to BOSTON DOL.Have you heard anything from your attorney? I beleive MA SESA sends postcard with the case # stating it transfered your case to regional DOL office which in our (your's and mine) case is BOSTON /DOL.

I think it is MA SESA which is messing our life more than the Boston DoL because it says it is processing September cases but when we enquire about my case of July it informs that it is not been processed yet.I am confused really.

Please throw some light.

Information

Here are the sites and phone numbers that I have compiled
on the Immigration processes

1. Foreign Labor Certification Processing Times and Dates
http://www.ows.doleta.gov/foreign/times.asp

2. 617-788-0171 - automated Labor certifictaion status based on case number or company phone numbers - Boston DOL

3. 617-788-0152 - A number where you can call and check the status
of your case based on the state case number/DOL case number

4. 617 626 5300 - Boston SESA. if you are the attorney (or if you have a friendly one who does not charge 150$ for a phone call ) call this number to find the case status at the state level

5. https://egov.immigration.gov/graphics/cris/jsps/caseStat.jsp
A site where you can check the status of your H1-B/I-140/I-485 application based on the EAC number. Some people say it is good not to check the status too often

6. lcstatus01@doleta.gov This is an address to which you can send the following email (No subject, only content) and get the status of all the cases pending in your company

Employer phone number (123) 456-7890

I have a PD of May 01 2002. Never shows up at the DOL
sites

Thanks dingolfi for providing all the number.

Hey Pipladi, I called 617-788-0152.

I checked with my attorney. He said they have not heard anything so far from MA SESA, no postcard yet. I guess you are right, its MA SESA who is messing up rather than DOL.

They are very quick in changing months on their AVM, who knows cases of which months they are processing in reality.

:confused:

Thanks jalma.

Dingolfi says u can check status of state level @ 617-788-0152.I tried several times but nobody answered. I will try again.

Nope ! The number 617 788 0152 is the Boston DOL and you can
check the status of your case based on a case number from STATE
For checking the status in SESA, an attorney has to call 617 626 5300

Hey dingolfi

What should we include in the content...? Can anybody in the company send an email to this id for status..

//6. lcstatus01@doleta.gov This is an address to which you can send the following email (No subject, only content) and get the status of all the cases pending in your company

I think so too. Its FROZEN. There is always somthing happened when my turn is about to come to for anything ?????

Hey Pipladi, You know any reason why they are frozen or sleeping???