Boston Regional DOL Tracker

DOL phone status

I called that same number on Friday (9/13) ~3 PM for my status update.
The lady answered they were now processing RIRs from March'02.

DOL status phone calls

Folks:
I would advise NOT to call the DOL phone number for status updates!
The DOL lady is our only source of information....We have already overwhelmed the DOL email system and it is no longer functional!

It is quite understandable the anxiety and angst that everyone feels when waiting in a line without constant source of info but it is also necessary to be reasonable in utilizing the extremely limited sources of information that are available...
It is taking the MA-SESA about 11-12 months to complete its processing and forward your application to the Boston-DOL; Then there is a period of about two months before your case gets entered into the DOL's computers...After that it is another two-three months for adjudication of your case for a total of 14-17 months .

Repeated phone calls to DOL and/or MA-SESA would result in exhausting the last source of information that we have!

Thanks,

-krsn1

PD but no number

I am at first step of long journey. My Attorney has filed LC in non-RIR. He said PD is 5th August,2002 but when I asked the receipt number, he said "there is no number. The number which I have is of no use for you". Is this true ? How can I verify that my application has reached to SESA ? Thanks in advance

New Case. Please reply

I filed my labor certification through lawyer at the middle of August, 02. How long does it take for SESA to send you a case number.

I would highly appreciate if someone reply to a previous question- how can we find out whether the case was registered as RIR-Eb2 or RIR-Eb3 or non-RIR.

Thanks in advance

MA SESA Case Approved !!!!

Hi All:

My case at MA SESA has been approved and entered into DOL last week.

EB3 - RIR Category
PD - October 3rd Week, 2001
Case# - 2001153XX
DOL Entered date - 9/12/02

Source: My lawyer was kind enough to find out this information.

Good luck for all of you.

-CRKS

:)

MA SESA Case Approved !!!!

Hi All:

My case at MA SESA has been approved and entered into DOL last week.

EB3 - RIR Category
PD - October 3rd/4th Week, 2001 (not sure)
Case# - 2001153XX
DOL Entered date - 9/12/02

Source: My lawyer was kind enough to find out this information.

Good luck for all of you.

-CRKS

:)

EMC Anyone?

Just wondering if there is anyone here from EMC?
Please contact me if there is someone. I need to know what the usual process EMC follows if there is an NOF?
Thanks.

reply from attorney

Hi Friends,

My attorney filed my GC at the end of NOV 2001 . Today she told me that my case is currently in the queue to be transferred to the Regional level for final adjudication.

Does aynone know how much time it will take at Regional Level ?My GC has filed through RIR but she never told me that it is EB2 or EB3. you know how much attorney give info :-(

Thanks & wish u all good luck !
-Priya

3-5 Months

It usually takes 1-2 months for the case to enter Boston DOL system after approved by the regional office. Once it enters into the system, it may be couple of months to get approved.

Good Luck

Any details ?

Hi Priyam,

Could you please post your Case Number if you know.
My labor has been filed on Nov 20th of 2001. So, our PD should be pretty close to each other.
Unfortunately, I'm unable to get any info on my status from my company.... So, I have to just sit and wait.... :(

It would help us to track SESA/DOL processing times.

Thanks,
GCG

P.S.

If you need you can compare your details to mine which I posted in MA SASE thread....

Certified On 9/11/2002

PD 10/2/2001, EB2 RIR
SESA Case# 2001151XX

Entered DOL : Aug 29th 2002
Certified : Sep 11th 2002

Best of luck to you all !!

Re: Certified On 9/11/2002

Did your attorney receive your certification.
If so how long it took.
thnx
laksh

Originally posted by neversaydie_GC
PD 10/2/2001, EB2 RIR
SESA Case# 2001151XX

Entered DOL : Aug 29th 2002
Certified : Sep 11th 2002

Best of luck to you all !!

For GCG

Hi GCG,

My company never told me any details or date of filing my GC. They just told me that we have filed your GC in the end of Nov. 2001. I'm sorry I don't have any info to give you.

Anyway in future If i get anything I'll definately post here.

Good Luck ! !

certified on 9/11/2002

Acually I was on vacation from 6th to 23th . Enquired with employer on 24th and they had the approval already

Boston labor

Guys,

I have applied for labor in Boston last year, no news from the office yet, is there anyone here sailing in the same boat as me.. Any idea how long it takes to get the Labor approved from Boston, MA. Your input will be very much appreciated..

Ta

Re: For GCG

Originally posted by priyam
Hi GCG,

My company never told me any details or date of filing my GC. They just told me that we have filed your GC in the end of Nov. 2001. I'm sorry I don't have any info to give you.

Anyway in future If i get anything I'll definately post here.

Good Luck ! !

Is your labor approved?!!

My case entered DOL!

Folks:
Finally, after a long and agonizing (nail-biting and all) wait, my case has entered the Boston DOL
My details:
PD 10/19/01
MA SESA # 2001153XX
Boston DOL RD 09/20/02
Case # 013248XX

I have my fingers crossed for the next big step!

Does anyone have some place where I can look up list of requirements for concurrent application of I-140 and I-485?

Thanks and Goodluck to everyone!

Keep your hopes up!

krsn1

I am at first step of long journey. My Attorney has filed LC in non-RIR. He said PD is 5th August,2002 but when I asked the receipt number, he said "there is no number. The number which I have is of no use for you". Is this true ? How can I verify that my application has reached to SESA ? Thanks in advance

any non-RIR applications here

I am a frequent visitor here recently, but not seeing a lot non-RIR applications. I am wondering how long it takes now for DOL to process non-RIR cases?

Any information will be highly appreciated!

:confused: