Boston Regional DOL Tracker

GC_04 said:
Hello,

Just Last week sent my case from NH SESA to Boston DOL.

Here are the details:

Type: Non RIR
PD : 12/02/2003
Sent to DOL Boston: 07/26/2004
Boston DOL RD: 07/30/2004

I see current processing as 06/2004 @ immigration.com and 03/2004 @DOL site.

Let me know how long it is taking at Boston DOL, assuming no Issues.

Thanks

How do you know that your papers were sent to Boston? Do you get any kind of notification?
Or did you call up the Boston office to find out about your case?

neocor said:
How do you know that your papers were sent to Boston? Do you get any kind of notification?
Or did you call up the Boston office to find out about your case?

My Lawyer received a letter from SESA. Also Checked up the BOSTON DOL using Employer PH#, and got the Case #.

GC_04 said:
My Lawyer received a letter from SESA. Also Checked up the BOSTON DOL using Employer PH#, and got the Case #.

Thats odd, because my lawyer says they dont get any letter from the SESA office regarding the forwading of the application to Boston.
Guess he is lying

Boston DOL number

Know the Boston DOL number where I can check status ?

GC_04 said:
Hello,

Just Last week sent my case from NH SESA to Boston DOL.

Here are the details:

Type: Non RIR
PD : 12/02/2003
Sent to DOL Boston: 07/26/2004
Boston DOL RD: 07/30/2004

I see current processing as 06/2004 @ immigration.com and 03/2004 @DOL site.

Let me know how long it is taking at Boston DOL, assuming no Issues.

Thanks

Boston Regional Processing time for Non RIR

Immigration.com website says that the Boston Regional processing time for Non RIR is 06/2004. But Department of Labor website says 04/2004. Pls. let me know which one is correct. Could any one help me?

Need info on US Tech solutions

Hi All,

Sorry for posting this here. Haven't been successful finding any information on US Tech solutions. But thought maybe I will get luck in this forum.

Does anyone know any info on US Tech Solutions. It is based both in New Jersey and New Hampshire. They say they have around 40 approved labor within 2004. When I look for data in http://www.flcdatacenter.com/casesearchperm.asp they have only two approved cases.

I would appreciate if you can share your knowledge about this firm.

Thanks in advance.

Automated phone system is giving wrong info

Hi ,

I have reiceved my case number from Boston DOL by calling them. Then I was trying to listen to the autoamted telephonic response. The number I am giving and the status it is reading about are different. I mean if I give xxxxx status number it is giving status about some yyyyyy number. How could that be ? did any one had this issue ? Or is that supposed to be like that ?
What exactly case number represents ?

thanks in advance.
Reddy

Processing Times

Does anyone know, what dates Boston DOL is processing now and how long it's taking after moving from SESA.

Thanks
GC

Attn MTReddy: It happened to me yesterday....

Dear mtreddy,

Yes, when I tried to call the AVM (617 788 0171) yesterday and punched in my employer number it said there were no more cases pending... I was surprised and started entering the individual number and the status being announced was for a different number altogether !!! is it that the cases were just reviewed and the status was not updated???

By the way in your posting you said you got the case number from the DOL is it okay to call and ask for your case number? will it not create any issues?

Last week when I call my employer he said my case was approved from SESA and moved to BOSTON DOL and did not give me the case number because I don't think they knew... I checked the DOL AVM and found 5 cases from my company and don't know which of it was my case number... since you said you got the number from the DOL I'm a kind of scared to call and ask from my case number fearing any bad things... please advice if okay to call and the number to call to get info.

Thanks in Advance,
CaliGC

CaliGC said:
Dear mtreddy,

Yes, when I tried to call the AVM (617 788 0171) yesterday and punched in my employer number it said there were no more cases pending... I was surprised and started entering the individual number and the status being announced was for a different number altogether !!! is it that the cases were just reviewed and the status was not updated???

By the way in your posting you said you got the case number from the DOL is it okay to call and ask for your case number? will it not create any issues?

Last week when I call my employer he said my case was approved from SESA and moved to BOSTON DOL and did not give me the case number because I don't think they knew... I checked the DOL AVM and found 5 cases from my company and don't know which of it was my case number... since you said you got the number from the DOL I'm a kind of scared to call and ask from my case number fearing any bad things... please advice if okay to call and the number to call to get info.

Thanks in Advance,
CaliGC

I dont' think calling them is going to create any issues. I called up SESA (NH) couple of times and I din't see any issues with that. But it doesn't make sense to waste their time every day though.

My Case moved to Boston DOL end of July and awaiting for a response.

Thanks
GC

contacting DOL for case number

CaliGC said:
Dear mtreddy,

Thanks in Advance,
CaliGC

Hi caliGC,
I don't how it would affect your processing labor by calling DOL for status and case number. I am for sure that would definitely upset the emplyer. They feel that employee is not believeing in employer. They feel they should only contact DOL. not the candiate. My employer mentionig that this may affect the process. But I don't think so. If any one have this kind of experience please share.

Thanks
Reddy

mtreddy said:
Hi caliGC,
I don't how it would affect your processing labor by calling DOL for status and case number. I am for sure that would definitely upset the emplyer. They feel that employee is not believeing in employer. They feel they should only contact DOL. not the candiate. My employer mentionig that this may affect the process. But I don't think so. If any one have this kind of experience please share.

Thanks
Reddy

I called Boston DOL Operator today to check what dates they are processing and she politely said they are current with the processing. She aksed me to wait for two more weeks (My PD:07/30) .

mtreddy said:
Hi caliGC,

Thanks
Reddy

I agree, your labor processing should not get affected by calling the DOL, and surely it should not upset the employer also. If it is upsetting the employer then better change the employer, there is no reason for the employer to get upset, he should be thankful that you are doing his job. If the employee is not believing the employer than the fault is with the employer he is not transparent enough with the updates he provides to the employee.

neocor

Thanks All!

All, thanks for giving me the courage to check with the DOL I'll call them tomorrow and atleast get my case number (if at all it exists). In the mean time could one you please give me the contact number to call.... For the past couple of days I'm trying to call in the automated system I think it is broken either I get a busy tone all the while or does not work.

Thanks,
CaliGC

CaliGC said:
All, thanks for giving me the courage to check with the DOL I'll call them tomorrow and atleast get my case number (if at all it exists). In the mean time could one you please give me the contact number to call.... For the past couple of days I'm trying to call in the automated system I think it is broken either I get a busy tone all the while or does not work.

Thanks,
CaliGC

617-788-0171 (AVM) -- I think, the AVM is not working for past couple of days
617-788-0152 (Operator) -- Works only certain days of week i guess

Good luck.

GC_04 said:
617-788-0171 (AVM) -- I think, the AVM is not working for past couple of days
617-788-0152 (Operator) -- Works only certain days of week i guess

Good luck.

My Findings

617-788-0171 (AVM) -- Worked today. I have a feeling that this only works in the mornings.
617-788-0152 (Operator) -- Works only on Mon, Wed, Fri until 12:00 PM

Any Recent Approvals?

Did any one got LC Approval from Boston DOL recently?.

How long it's taking at DOL after moving from SESA(NON-RIR NH) ?.

Thanks in advance for any info.

GC