Boston PP experience

abhi_01201

Registered Users (C)
Anyone has recently stamped in Boston? Has anyone parked outside that infamous parking lot?

Any info will be greatly appreciated as I intend to go this Friday.

Thanks

I think they close on 3rd Friday of every month so please check if you plan to go this Friday.Also it better of taking a train than driving.

Thanks for the 3rd Friday info - if I go on 25th that will be 4th Friday I think - am i right?

As per train I wish I could but I am from western MA and have no option but drive.

Thanks to everyone who responded.

Hi Abhi
Please post your experience after stamping ,am also waiting for my approval notice and will be goign to boston office for stamping.
All the best for your stamping.And you are right 24th is the 4th Friday.
Also how long did it take for you to get your approval notice

Sribhu

I will post my pp stamping experience once I do it - btw you cab do a search on boston stamping and you will find numerous matches - hopefully you will get some idea from them.

even if you are driving from out of town(western mass) it makes sense to park at the Alewife T stop (on the red line) or some other T stop outside the city and take the T (or comuter rail).

Phas Gaya

I am not from Boston - would you know a station where I can park the car which is near to I-90?

Alewife would be convenient

Even I am not from Boston, but it would be better to drive to Alewife, and take T from there. I think the parking costs aroun $4.00, rather than upwards of $12.00 near JFK building

can you tell where exactly r u coming from ,if on I90 you can even park at framingham or also check www.mbta.com for the train facilities in Boston.You have more questions let me know.

I am coming from the Berkshires - any station near to I-90 will be fine - I just need to know the exit number and direction.

Thanks for all the help

I think the best way for you is to park at alewife and take the red line as the subways dont start until 6-6.30 in the morning so u wont reach until 8 to the office .
Check the website www.mbta.com give all the info on the station and parking etc.

I think the best way for you is to park at alewife and take the red line as the subways dont start until 6-6.30 in the morning so u wont reach until 8 to the office .
Check the website www.mbta.com give all the info on the station and parking etc.