Boston N-400 applicants

cool2

Registered Users (C)
Boston timeline

My receipt Date 9/16/2004
Notice Date 9/30/2004
FP Date 10/14/2004
Interview ???

I heard the N -400 applicants processing time for Boston is 8 to 12 months, is that true? I am trying to find out if anyone has had N-400 interview or oath ceremony in Boston recently. I would really appreciate if some of you can share your timeline, experience or opinion. Thank you very much......

Last edited by a moderator:
It took me exactly a year and 2 months from the application to the oath
you can read my experience on one of the threads...one of them is recent and called: "congratulations, mfar!" and another is in the name check main thread started by Rahul
Good luck!

thank you

Thank you guys for sharing your timeline and experience, Have a nice holiday!!!

my best wishes for both of you :)

I just got my interview letter yesterday. I'm in VSC/Boston DO. Here's my timeline:

PD: 9/28/04
FP: 11/17/04
Interview date: 5/5/05

Cool2, I hope you're getting your interview letter, too.

I am not sure.

I don't know how long to wait for oath at boston...my friend told me it depends your name check if your name check is clear maybe you can get your oath letter after the interview. when you finish oath that is really means all done for citizenship. we will find out soon...

Last edited by a moderator:
Several of my friends told me that it's usually 1-2 months after the interview before you take the oath in Boston.

N-400 Time Line In Orlando, Fl

Can Any One Tell Me The Time Line In Orlando, Fl. How Much Time It Is Taking From Submission Of N-400 To Oath. Is There Any One From Orlando, In October 2004 Uscis Announces That By 2006 They Will Process The Citizenship Cases In Six Months, Is There Any Retrogression In That