Boston MA - N-400 TimeLine

Hi All, dm1 your check in time is 9am for oath ceremony. Which is strange because mine ont he same day at Fenway park is 11am (check in time). Anyone else have check in times for Sept. 14th? Take care,
Polly

Just confirmed on my and my wife's notices. It says, report to Gate C at 9am. Well, since apparently the actual ceremony is scheduled after 1pm, you might have a shorter wait time.

Oath

Finally..........the day was here..........

August 12th.....Done......Great Ceremony over the Battleship Cove in Fall River,
Now A U.S. Citizen

Good Luck every one with the journey.........and thanks to every one for the help...

Rec'd my FP date, 8/27/2010 in Cranston, RI.

Kind of glad it's in Rhode Island.... didn't want to go into Boston!

Anyone else from the South Shore area have their FP done in Cranston, RI?

John

Finished FP today.

Had 11:00am appointment. Showed up at 10:10 am. Officer told me to come back in about 20 mins, not sure why because there were only two other people there. But no problem.

Returned at 10:30am. Officer took my NOA and handed me a form to fill out.

Everything was finished by 10:40am

Having FP done at the Cranston RI facility was a pleasurable experience.

I guess the next step will be the YL.

John

I received TXT today and update stating my case has been transfered to a Local Office (My guess is it is either Boston or Lawrence) I had my FP done in Lawrence.
Any idea on the average wait time before you get the IL letter?

7/21/2010: Application Express mailed; Dallas Lockbox
7/27/2010: G1145 SMS/Email with NBC#
7/22/2010: Priority Date
7/26/2010: Notice Date
7/29/2010: notice of Action rvcd
8/9/2010: FP done, Lawrence
9/1/2010: TXT Case transfered to local office

Finished FP today.

Had 11:00am appointment. Showed up at 10:10 am. Officer told me to come back in about 20 mins, not sure why because there were only two other people there. But no problem.

Returned at 10:30am. Officer took my NOA and handed me a form to fill out.

Everything was finished by 10:40am

Having FP done at the Cranston RI facility was a pleasurable experience.

I guess the next step will be the YL.

John

We applied about the same time :) good luck!

Oath Ceremony Sep 9 Faneuil Hall

Interview date was today at Lawrence, Mass. Went well. Asked basic questions how many senators and which ocean is on east coast.
Oath Ceremony is Sep 9th, 11:30 am at Faneuil Hall.

Reached early just in case. Doors at FH opened at 11:30. They let in the guests first (ie you can bring people with you to watch but they will be seated separately).
Around 400 people took oath. Only needed to bring GC and the filled form. Only one couple brought their kids with them - kids can automatically become us citizens if parents are us citizens we were told. There were so many people going in to narrow staircase, that even if you reach there at 12:00 you would still be okay, not that I recommend tardiness.

Took over 3 hours - yawn. But was happy when over. Good luck to all.

Hi All, dm1 your check in time is 9am for oath ceremony. Which is strange because mine ont he same day at Fenway park is 11am (check in time). Anyone else have check in times for Sept. 14th? Take care,
Polly

I have a 11 am check in time as well. I think they stage it so as to keep wait times short. Anybody else have Fenway experiences to share?

Just confirmed on my and my wife's notices. It says, report to Gate C at 9am. Well, since apparently the actual ceremony is scheduled after 1pm, you might have a shorter wait time.

I have 9 am check in time and it says the ceremony will take approx 6 hours.

Hey Guys,
I need some Help:
I applied July 6th for N-400 and my FP was schedualed August 26th. I got FP done August 18th and have not heard anything since than. I see here othere people moving much faster. Do I need to take any action or is this randomnes just normal? I would really apretiate any advice from this Forum.
Thank you in advance.

Applied for Passport

Oath in Fenway on Sept. 14th.

Applied for US passport at local post office on Sept. 15th (normal processing).

I will track passport timeline.

Thanks to all for your help!

Hey Guys,
I need some Help:
I applied July 6th for N-400 and my FP was schedualed August 26th. I got FP done August 18th and have not heard anything since than. I see here othere people moving much faster. Do I need to take any action or is this randomnes just normal? I would really apretiate any advice from this Forum.
Thank you in advance.

Hi Pasha,

I am in the same confusion state. I applied on July 6th for N-400, FP done on August 24th. Received Yellow letter(RFE) on September 1srt from USCIS instructing me to bring my state issued driving license on the day of interview. Since then did not hear anything. I also see other people moving much faster so I called the call center. The immigration office told me its normal and noraml lead time to receive interview letter after FP is 60-90 days. So I guess we just have to keep our fingers crossed. Let me know if you receive any update. I assume you in Boston too.

Thanks.

Hi Helpbostonian,
Yes, I am also in Boston and I got the yellow letter with the same statement on September 15th and silent since than again. I wonder if it has something to do with my citizenship (Iran)? I will keep you posted whenever I hear something.
Good Luck and take Care.