Boston MA - N-400 TimeLine

I brought all original docs and extra pictures, but they didn't ask for anything. I brought them just in case only.

By the way, I got lucky, the officer asked me 4 questions.

Thanks JPBoston and S.vincent, I guess it varies. Can't wait for it to be over with. Enjoy US citizenship!

Well, I finally received my oath letter too. Same date and place as kris_rane and vijayudas. Fenway Park on Sept. 14th. The check-in time is at 9am with the ceremony at 1:30pm (with another hour scheduled for post-ceremony processing). That will be a long day. I am sure it will be worth it.

Well, I finally received my oath letter too. Same date and place as kris_rane and vijayudas. Fenway Park on Sept. 14th. The check-in time is at 9am with the ceremony at 1:30pm (with another hour scheduled for post-ceremony processing). That will be a long day. I am sure it will be worth it.

Congratulations dm1, you should all go for beers after on Landsdowne.

Hi everyone! Re-N400 in Boston, MA)

Hi everyone!

Today is my first time participating in the forum. I been reading all your comments and I have learned a lot. Now I'm just waiting for my interview which is scheduled for the second week of July 2010. I will keep you all posted in regards my interview experience, hoping that eveything goes well.

Boston N-400

Hi everyone! (Re-N-400 in Boston, MA)
Hi everyone!

Today is my first time participating in the forum. I been reading all your comments and I have learned a lot. Now I'm just waiting for my interview which is scheduled for the second week of July 2010. I will keep you all posted in regards my interview experience, hoping that eveything goes well.

Asylum granted 2000
PR since: 07/03/2005

Boston DO
N-400 sent: 04/03/2010
N-400 Received in TX: 04/07/2010
N-400 Check Cashed:04/14/2010
797C-NOA Received: 04/19/2010
FP Notice received: 05/03/2010
FP Appointment: 05/18/2010
TXT (transferred to local office): 06/01/2010
Interview : 07/xx/2010

Got my oath letter for Sept. 14 @ Fenway!

Congratulations!

Boston N-400
Hi everyone!

Asylum granted 2000

Boston DO

Seems like all the Boston DO oath's are in Boston/Fenway, wonder where the Lawrence office oaths are?

Polly, it doesn't really matter where your DO is, they will randomly send you to where the next available oath ceremony is. So far places I have heard are Faneuil Hall, Fenway Park, Worcester (i.e., Mechanics Hall where I did mine) and Gloucester.

Hi KIKI2010, we have a very similar timeline (except I am Lawrence DO), my interview is second week of July as well. take care,
Polly

Congratulations!

Boston N-400
Hi everyone!

Asylum granted 2000

Boston DO

Now a US citizen :)

385 people became naturalized US citizens in Faneuil Hall yesterday. It was a well-organized and solemn procedure - I found the process quite moving. Every country represented in the room got called out one by one, with new citizens from those countries standing up and everybody around them cheering. It was a great celebration of the melting pot!

Thanks to everyone on this site for answering logistical questions along the way and good luck to those of you still going through the process!

Any updates with the oath dates..........any one...........got any oath letters from around May 13th interview...............DM1.............did your wife receive her oath letter yet........I had the interview same day as your wife....on may 13th in boston

Any updates with the oath dates..........any one...........got any oath letters from around May 13th interview...............DM1.............did your wife receive her oath letter yet........I had the interview same day as your wife....on may 13th in boston

srk, sorry I did not update the signature earlier. My wife received the letter sometime last week. Oath date being the same as mine.

Interview done in Lawrence

Hi All,

I just did my interview in Lawrence today, it really was easy, only took 10 minutes. Oath is on Sept 15th in Fenway Park. Thanks for everyone's help.

Do you know what you need to bring to oath (apart from oath letter and GC)? Thanks again,
Polly

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,
I plan to send out my N-400 application for both me and my wife,
I have a very basic question
Should I send them in the same envelope? Or should I send them separately?

Thank you

Citizenship journey officially over

Yesterday, I got the final piece of what I consider the very end of my citizenship journey. My passport card, passport book and Nat Cert all arrived yesterday and Friday. *Exhale* :cool:

For people keeping track of passport processing timelines, I applied for both the passport book and passport card through regular processing. My passport book (and Nat Cert) arrived exactly 4 weeks after I applied at the local PO. My passport card arrived yesterday which was a few days longer than 4 weeks.

JP

Sept 14th Oath Ceremony

Hi All, dm1 your check in time is 9am for oath ceremony. Which is strange because mine ont he same day at Fenway park is 11am (check in time). Anyone else have check in times for Sept. 14th? Take care,
Polly

Hi everyone, I jusy wanted to find out if any one is schedule to take the Oath on September 29, 2010 in Worcester, MA.
Have a great day!
Enjoy the great weather!

Approved Lawrence 08/02

Interview date was today at Lawrence, Mass. Went well. Asked basic questions how many senators and which ocean is on east coast.
Oath Ceremony is Sep 9th, 11:30 am at Faneuil Hall.