Boston MA - N-400 TimeLine

My wife completed the interview today successfully. Exactly the same experience as me yesterday, even the exact same Civics questions.

June/July oaths

So far, I have seen Aug 12 and Aug 26 as next oath dates. The question is why has USCIS not scheduled anyone in June or July in Boston? Also, is anyone else waiting for an oath letter?

LaborApproved, in response to your question above, there are definitely oaths happening in Boston in June (6/10) and July (7/1). Mine is 7/1 (3.5 months after my interview). It seems like people have very different wait periods from interview time to oath time, anywhere from 2 weeks to 3.5 months.

hello

I had my interview in Boston field office today ( May 13th, 2010). It went really quick and everything went smooth. First the lady asked me the questions for the civic test. Then the officer in other room questioned me regarding my application.

YAYA..........................waiting for the oath letter??

How much time do I have to wait..............for the oath letter????

Guys any one who had interviews in boston recently.............what are your dates for oath ????

Hi

hello

I had my interview in Boston field office today ( May 13th, 2010). It went really quick and everything went smooth. First the lady asked me the questions for the civic test. Then the officer in other room questioned me regarding my application.

YAYA..........................waiting for the oath letter??

How much time do I have to wait..............for the oath letter????

Guys any one who had interviews in boston recently.............what are your dates for oath ????

Hi
I thought they give you the oath letter after the interview on the same day. Did you not get one. If every thing went fine and the officer sent your case for final approval you should be getting your oath letter in 1 week.
My oath is on Aug 26 2010, in Boston. Good luck

Does spouse have to be present for interview (if filing based on marraige/after 3 yrs)?

Does spouse have to be present during N400 interview (if filing based on marraige/after 3 yrs)?

My timeline:
N400 sent April 20th 2010
NOA received April 8th 2010

Anyone here have a similar timeline/filed recently?

Take care,
Polly

Does spouse have to be present during N400 interview (if filing based on marraige/after 3 yrs)?

My timeline:
N400 sent April 20th 2010
NOA received April 8th 2010

Anyone here have a similar timeline/filed recently?

Take care,
Polly

Hi
No. Not unless they ask her to come to the interview. You can take her with you if that makes you feel more comfortable.

Waiting for the oath letter............i am frustrated......damn...
I heard from a friend of mine who did her oath last year....that they do send the oath letter later so that if they are in the process of scheduling new oath ceremonies...then they send the oath letter later.......

hope to get it soon.............

cheers

Waiting for the oath letter............i am frustrated......damn...
I heard from a friend of mine who did her oath last year....that they do send the oath letter later so that if they are in the process of scheduling new oath ceremonies...then they send the oath letter later.......

Yeah it sucks that things have slowed down further. I had gotten my oath letter directly after the successful interview back in February.

Any new interview dates in Boston?.

Guys:
I did my finger printing on Apr 9th but still haven't received my Interview Date. Is Boston getting slower again?. Wondering if anybody else is in the same situation. I got a yellow letter on Apr 24th asking for my drivers' license.

TIA

Request for more information (Case status)?

Hi All, I just checked my case status online, and it said "Request for more information" was mailed last week. I still have not received it. Do you know if this is an actual request for more information, or is it a fingerprinting letter? Thanks,
Polly

my interview was on April 14th and still haven't received oath letter.

kris-rane,
Same here. Interview on April 14 and no oath letter yet. My officer did say that they are in the process of scheduling a "special" oath in June. Keeping my fingers crossed. Let us know when you get an oath letter and I will do likewise.

kris-rane,
Same here. Interview on April 14 and no oath letter yet. My officer did say that they are in the process of scheduling a "special" oath in June. Keeping my fingers crossed. Let us know when you get an oath letter and I will do likewise.

I have been traveling out of the country and have given c/o address for my N400 application, started wondering what happened to the letter.
as soon as I get it will post here
Thanks a lot for your response, Feel little better now.

Early Fingerprinting Question (Boston N400)

Hi All, I got my fingerprinting letter yesterday. unfortunately I am travelling on the scheduled day of fingerprinting. I have a air ticket / itenerary already. I am going to go tomorrow for early fingerprinting, I will bring the intenerary with me, anything else I should bring with me to convince them to finger print me earlier? Thanks a bunch,
Polly

Oath done today

Hi all,
Just wanted to let you all know that my Oath was completed successfully today.

I reached Faneuil hall at noon (exactly at my appointment time!) and entire process was completed by 2.30pm. It was a very professional and well organized ceremony. Total of 411 persons were there for naturalization ceremony and everyone including the judge seemed very curteous and encouraging. It was a very good experience indeed.
We were allowed to take pictures and could take guests if we want. They took my Green Card and handed over the naturalization certificate. On my way home back, I stopped at USPS post office and applied for US passport, and this completed my journey with USCIS.

I'll now have to join another forum related to OCI (Overseas Citizen of India). I need to follow that procedure after getting US Passport.
That (OCI) forum is as good as this one and the people who post messages there are as descriptive and helpful as you all have been.
Thank you all for all your valuable inputs during every step of your this citizenship process.

My wife's Oath date is June 10th in Worcester.

Good luck to you all, and thanks once again!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mailed application on: December 2nd 2009
FP done on: Jan 4th 2010
Yellow letter received on: Jan 14th 2010
Interview date: March 3rd 2010
Oath Date: May 20th (Boston)

I did my interview in Lawrence on May 18th. I got a oath date of Sept. 9th.

BTW, anybody know what it means to move out of state between interview and oath. I got a job offer in Chicago but I am concerned on how this move (if any) may affect my oath?.

Waiting for the Oath Letter

Had my interview on May 13th...in Boston................Still waiting for the Oath letter....

Any body has any updates!!!

This is frustrating............me:(