Boston MA - N-400 TimeLine

1) How long does the interview last?

2) Can you bring in a handbag? Cell phone?

3) Can somebody write a checklist of items to bring with?
Driver's license, passport, kids birth certificate, greencard, interview notice, two passport photos, tax transcripts. What else?

Thanks !

street unknown..

Can anyone provide the accurate address to the interview place in Boston?

Thanks

for some reason, nobody is saying which street this JFK building is located. my guess is New Sudbury street, but I am not sure. maybe someone who's been there and knows Boston can enlighten us.

boston location

the office is on New Sudbury street and the entrance is from the city hall plaza. bring plenty of reading material with you at the interview as you will be waiting for a while before and after the interview.

Good luck to you all!

the office is on New Sudbury street and the entrance is from the city hall plaza. bring plenty of reading material with you at the interview as you will be waiting for a while before and after the interview.

Good luck to you all!

Thank you hori for clarifying this. I appreciate it. Do you have any suggestions regarding where to park the car? If it's a train station parking lot that is not very far and allows one to take the T to the USCIS office, that would also be fine.

family members during interview

I have 8:30am interview and I have to leave very early to be there. I plan to have kids with me for the interview. Does Boston office allow kids to be with parents during interview?

bring spouse to the interview?

Does Boston office allow spouses in to wait? Is there a big enough waiting room? or are all family members rejected?

Just started the N400 Process in Boston

I have just started my process, hoping all goes well.

----------------------------------------------
04/30/09 - Application mailed to lock box
05/01/09 - Application Received

Boston oath dates

Does anyone know the dates for the Boston oath ceremonies in June and July? Or if you have guesses, please share. I'm especially curious about late June and early July ceremony dates.

Can I go early for FP ?

My FP appointment is on 30 th May, I will be on a work trip during this time. Can i go in early for FP, than the given date?

vgoud, Make sure to take your tickets or something that would prove that you would be out of town on that day and they would let you do it. At least that is what they told me when I stopped by to see if I can get my FP done early.

Also, my husband got his IL yesterday.

N400 Timeline:

PD: 03/26/09
FP: 04/30/09
IL: 05/12/09 (Only for Spouse)
ID: 06/23/09 (Only for Spouse)

Sent N-400 12/12/08 to Boston
PD 12/15/08
NOA 12/24/08 from National Benefit Center
FP notice 12/29/08
FP Date 1/08/09
Duplicate NOA: 2/2/09
IL: 2/7/09
ID: 4/1/09
OL: 5/8/09
OD: 6/3/09
PP: xx/xx/xx
PP: xx/xx/xx

N400 interview

I went for interview on May 12th. I did not clear since I did not have proof of paying the citation. I am collecting and going to Boston field office to hand over. I hope they will review and send the oat letter soooooooooooon.

My wife had the interview on the same day and she is scheduled for oath on May 28th.

sivachintamani, it's great that your wife got the oath scheduled for so soon. please let us know what date you get your oath for.

I went for interview on May 12th. I did not clear since I did not have proof of paying the citation. I am collecting and going to Boston field office to hand over. I hope they will review and send the oat letter soooooooooooon.

My wife had the interview on the same day and she is scheduled for oath on May 28th.

Also, can you provide some details about your interview? what questions did they ask? how long did it take, etc?

FP Notice Received

---------------------------------------------
Local DO - Boston
04/30/09 - Application mailed to Lockbox
05/01/09 - Application received
05/01/09 - Priority Date
05/06/09 - Check cashed
05/13/09 – Receipt Date
05/18/09 – FP Notice Received
06/06/09 – FP Date