Boston MA - N-400 TimeLine

MY UNCLE: ON 03/21/2007, AND HE GOT THE INTERVIEW LETTER ON OCT.
8TH... THIS IS BELOW WAS HIS ALL PROCESS...

PD: 03/28/2007
FP:04/07/2007
IL:12/04/2007
AND I APLIED JUST TEN DAYS LATER THAN HIM.......: AND STILL WAITING FOR MY IL..

AGAIN MY WHOLE PROCESS...:

PD:04/02/2007
FP:05/01/2007
IL: NOTHING
... STILL WAITING AND ONLY TEN DAYS OF DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MY UNCLE AND ME..

WE LIVE IN MASSACHUSETTS AND BOSTON IS OUR DISRIC OFFICE

LET'S JUST BE IN TOUCH .. IF SOMEBODY HAVE SOME GOOD NEWS , JUST POST IT HERE..--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by elmeje : 7th November 2007 at 06

My friend she applied on march 1st and got interview letter on Aug 18th. Had interview on oct 3rd. So from Feb and march appliers, the process has gone down hill.

one thing i know is that long time boston district director left couple of months ago to washington. So boston was assigned acting director and i'm not sure how much the transition process affected. Probably they give priority to I-485 adjustment applications interviews rather than citizenship

Today I have completed 7 months since PD 04/16/2007 and haven't received the IL yet....

Very Frustrating!!!!
:confused::(

April Application Pn The Same Boat

Hi, guys I really know how frutrating is to be in the position that we are, my PD IS 04/02/07 but we can't do anything about it, you know what am I going to do?, if by nov. 25 I still don't get my IL , I am going to buy my flight ticket, and take 3 weeks of vacation to my native country... Dominican Republic, it's just simple like that.

I am not going to get anymore presure about it..:)

Last edited by a moderator:
From visa bulletin for Greencards,

http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_3841.html

Second: Demand during October and the first week of November has already used over 38 percent of the annual limit. It is hoped that the December retrogressions will return monthly number use within the target range. If not, further retrogressions cannot be ruled out.

Does this mean they are giving priority to GCs than citizenship

Finally...

:) Well after 7 months and 17 days of my n-400 process I finally got my IL LETTER and I have the interview in January 09, 2008.

Like I said, I was not going to take more presure, I was almost booking my trip to Dominican, but now I am going to wait to finish this process, Crhistmas tickets flights are really very expenses, but sometimes you need to get away, to take some presure out your mind..

I think that before Dec. 15, 2007 all PD of april 15 and under will going to get the IL, I hope so..

above on this page I listed my whole process and waiting time..

I hope good news for everybody that's still on the APRIL boat..

checks not cashed yet

My application was received on 10/03/07 by VSC. I have not received any receipt notice or my check is not cashed yet. Should I worry or this is normal at this time of year? Dont they have to cash personal checks within few months?

My application was received on 10/03/07 by VSC. I have not received any receipt notice or my check is not cashed yet. Should I worry or this is normal at this time of year? Dont they have to cash personal checks within few months?

They ask you to wait 90 days before start worrying. Moreover, this is the holiday season and there are quite a few malls in Vermont too ;-).

Congrats. elmeje.

My PD is 04/16/2007 and already did my FP in 04/26/2007. Hopefully, everyone will hear some good news soon..........

The Boston processing times still show 7 months. The system is totally broken - Feels like no one is answerable to no one...Post whatever one likes...Do whatever one likes...

April Pd Will Be Out The Boat Before 12/31/2007

alphagc, you will get your IL, before dec. 15, 2007, just keep the faith, and like I said do not take any kind of presure...