Boston MA - N-400 TimeLine

Is Boston this fast?

mailed 8/10/06
rec 8/11/06, PD 8/11/06
FP done 8/30/06
case disappeared 9/7/06
IL rec 9/9/06
ID 10/30/06 :D :D :D
This was 100 times faster than i expected. Hopefully interview doesnt get re-scheduled

Yes, It is that fast. Here is my friend's:

mailed 8/04/06
rec 8/07/06, PD 8/07/06
FP letter received 8/18/06
FP done 8/19/06 (scheduled 8/23, walked in 8/19, due to scheduling conflict)
case disappeared 9/3/06
IL rec 9/7/06
ID 10/26/06

I think that my FBI name check may have been completed! My case just disappeared from the web site. I am hoping that an interview letter comes in the next few days!

DR_Z

raduilie,

Did they give you the green paper at the end of the interview with the oath date?

It seems like a long time from 9/19 to 11/08. My wife's oath was 10 days after her interview.

In anycase at least you have an oath date!

DR_Z

dr_z said:
raduilie,

Did they give you the green paper at the end of the interview with the oath date?

It seems like a long time from 9/19 to 11/08. My wife's oath was 10 days after her interview.

In anycase at least you have an oath date!

DR_Z
Yes, after the interview they gave me the invitation letter for the oath ceremony.

I was just looking at my interview letter. It tells me to go to room 1. I am fairly sure that when my wife went to her interview it was in room 160 or 170.

Did they change things recently?

For those of you who have had your interview done recently in Boston, what room were you told to go to? If you have not had your interview yet but have your letter what room does it indicate that you should go to?

Thx.

DR_Z

up to yesterday, I believe the interview is still in room 170.

good luck!

dr_z said:
I was just looking at my interview letter. It tells me to go to room 1. I am fairly sure that when my wife went to her interview it was in room 160 or 170.

Did they change things recently?

For those of you who have had your interview done recently in Boston, what room were you told to go to? If you have not had your interview yet but have your letter what room does it indicate that you should go to?

Thx.

DR_Z

Any recent boston interview experiences?

Mine is at the end of this month.
mailed 8/10/06
rec 8/11/06, PD 8/11/06
FP done 8/30/06
case disappeared 9/7/06
IL rec 9/9/06
ID 10/30/06

Tracking and FP

Folks,

Can you let me know how you guys are tracking your dates? Are there any websites or phone numbers to get this info?

Also is it okay to go a day or two early for FP once we receive the notice/letter?
Your reply is appreciated
Thanks in advance,
Luck

We are getting the dates based on when we sent in the N400 and when we get letters from USCIS. There is also a site that may provide you information althought it is usually wrong https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/caseStatusSearchDisplay.do

I think if you went early to the FP appointment they may let you take them. Just describe the circumstance to the person at the desk. Worst case is that make you come back on the date indicated. This does not hold true of the interview. They will only interview you on the date scheduled.

DR_Z

Dr_Z,

I appreciate your reply. I just mailed my application yesterday. The timeline seems to vary from one person to another.... Since I may have to join a new job in a different location in Mid-November, I am keeping my fingers crossed on the FP appointment date.. Let's see..

Thanks
Luck

Boston Timeline - Please keep this thread live!

Are there anyone in this forum from Boston area? Please keep this thread live so we can track the processing time for Boston DO. My timeline is as follows:

PD: 9/18/2006
FP: 10/10/2006
Waiting for IL.

Dr_Z,

According to your timeline, it took you about 4 month to get the IL after your FP. Do you know if you have been stuck in name checking process or it is the normal time for Boston?

The timeline for NYC and New Jersy looks pretty fast. Lots of persons filed around my time have got their interview notice already. I am kind of worrying now...

jjj