Boston Early FP experience

BritGC

Registered Users (C)
My wife and I got our second FP notice last week, with the appointment set for Nov 21st.

We decided to give early FP a try, so we went down to the Boston service center today (Saturday) arriving at around 11am. There were about seven (!!!) other applicants there, and we were taken back to have our fingerprints done just as soon as we'd filled in the form. No waiting, no lines, straight in.

No-one was bothered about the appointment date.

I was in and out in ten minutes. My wife took closer to half an hour because her first FP'er went on break, and the second one was obviously a trainee and kept messing it up. But all in all it was a much, much better experience than our first FP last April.

They still had our old address in the system (despite me sending them 2 notices three months ago) so we had them fix that, too.

So I can happily confirm that Boston is very laid back about FP appointments, and that Saturday is an *excellent* day to go in. Much less crowded than a normal weekday.

yes

Hi
Yes it is open on saturday.
It is not in JFK building but in different building , opposite to north Station. They Do finger printing for Boston Office
Thanks