Boston EAD and AP

hoping_for_gc

Registered Users (C)
I had applied for EAD renewal and AP at the Boston INS office on Nov 18th 2002 ( one of those days when they decided not to issue EAD or AP on the very same day..), and got my AP on 29th Nov. Still waiting for my EAD renewal to be approved.

AP
Applied Date : 12/18/2002
Approved Date : 12/24/2002

EAD Renewal
Applied Date : 12/18/2002
Approved Date : ???

Should hopefully get the EAD Renewal in the next couple of days.

I-485
RD 11/15/2001
ND 12/10/2001
FP 06/20/2002
App : ????? (Hopefully 12/??/2002..)

thanks

Thank you for sharing the information.

I am afraid I have lost track of the discussion. So they are back to issuing EAD and AP on the same day now?

jian42

Thank you for the informationn.
Actually I also applied for EAD on Nov 18th 2002 at the Boston INS office. and I was told that I can't get the card the same day but I will receive a notice in 30 days for coming in again to pick up the card. I did receive a mail from them but enclosed in
the mail is just the $120 billing receipt without any NOTICE! my question is: Did they tell you the same thing for waiting for the notice? and have you receive their notice ?
thanks!

In my case I got the receipt at the INS office the same day, though I had to wait there for a pretty long time to get that. The receipt is just a proof which you would need to show incase ur EAD doesn't come in 30 days. For EAD , what they told me was that I would be receiving the notice by mail and then I have to go to the INS office to get myself photographed for the EAD card, which I assume they would give rightaway at that point.