Boston asylum interview decision

Ayylee

Hi All,

I Was interviews 6 months ago at Bostom asylum office. I have not heard anything yet. Tried contacting the asylum office a few times all I get it “under a routine review by the asylum officer”.

If anyone has a pending interview decision please kindly share your timeline. I applied in 2014 and still waiting which is frustrating.

I did interview in December 2018, got approved in March 2019.
Timeline:
Applied June 2016
Biometrics june 2016
Interview Notice November 2018
Interview December 6, 2018
Approval Notice March 17, 2019.

Hi All,

I Was interviews 6 months ago at Bostom asylum office. I have not heard anything yet. Tried contacting the asylum office a few times all I get it “under a routine review by the asylum officer”.

If anyone has a pending interview decision please kindly share your timeline. I applied in 2014 and still waiting which is frustrating.
I also reiterate Dlmm's encouragement to you, that "don't give up." At least you are past the hurdle of waiting for an initial interview my friend. Fingers crossed for you.

Cong
I did interview in December 2018, got approved in March 2019.
Timeline:
Applied June 2016
Biometrics june 2016
Interview Notice November 2018
Interview December 6, 2018
Approval Notice March 17, 2019.
Dlmm, Congratulations. I applied in Jan 2017. I am yet to be scheduled for an interview. But, I remain hopeful and I will not give up.

Cong

Dlmm, Congratulations. I applied in Jan 2017. I am yet to be scheduled for an interview. But, I remain hopeful and I will not give up.
Papers, thanks for the compliments. Which Asylum office you applied to? Also, I think it's now at a 2 yr wait interval. You might get an interview soon, or later this yr. I'm with you in prayers.

Papers, thanks for the compliments. Which Asylum office you applied to? Also, I think it's now at a 2 yr wait interval. You might get an interview soon, or later this yr. I'm with you in prayers.[/QUOTEI
Application sent to Vermont, since I live in (Boston) Massachusetts. But I did my biometrics in Boston, so I presume the interview might as well be in Boston. Any take on this?