Boost Your EB1 Qualifications at eBeeOne.com

eBeeOne

Registered Users (C)
Boost Your EB1 Qualifications at http://eBeeOne.com

This book, "How to Boost Your EB1 Qualifications", is Not just another do-it-yourself EB1 package. It is a unique material based on real experiences that unveils the secrets of how to dramatically improve your EB1qualifications in a short time, making an impossible EB1 case possible. The following is a snapshot of how I personally improved my qualifications by using these techniques:

* Before boost, I reviewed only one conference paper,

After boost, I served or was serving on the program committee for six international conferences, a guest editor of a journal, a session chair on an international conference and reviewed more than 20 papers for conference and journals.

* Before boost, I have 0 memberships,

After boost, I have 2 solid memberships that requires outstanding achievements in distinguished organizations. One of them applies to almost every EB1 pursuer.

* Before boost, I know I have only 5 citations,

After boost, I found 25 citations. I even found 3 papers citing my publications before they were accepted by journal or conferences.

* and Much More!

This book covers both EB1-EA (Extraordinary Ability) and EB1-OR(outstanding Researcher). NIW applicants can also benefit from it significantly because nowadays NIW also requires significant academic achievements. Promotions are available now.

Make impossible possible. http://eBeeOne.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Easy

This is just a general information and I believe some may find it helpful. It will not show up every day. Please just ignore it if it doesn't interest you.

Quite interesting! Boost qualifications, I heard this kind of thing first time. I am aware of one case where applicant tried to boost his ;) qualifications by buying some prize from Who is Who, USCIS officer sent him an RFE just for this and finally his application got rejected though his other qulaifications were quite impressive. So try to be away from such suspicious kind of things. Only way to success is to present your credentials in an impressive way whether you hire an attorney or do things yourself.

Thanks, Tom2

I like this kind of comment. Many EB1 petitioners assume that their qualifications are "fixed" and the only way to make their cases stronger is to have a better presentation. But that is not true. At the beginning of my own application, I have 3 journal articles with only one as the first author, quite a few conference publications and reviewed a conference paper. These are all my qualifications. Without a significant qualification boost, an EB1-EA is impossible. Of course, the qualifications must be genuine, otherwise you will not pass at USCIS. People usually underestimate their EB1 potential and my own experiences will help reveal it. Of course, you have to work hard. These qualifications will not come to you for free, you have to act progressively.

Thanks, tom2, you provided a good warning to potential EB1 pursures.

eBeeOne said:
Boost Your EB1 Qualifications at

* Before boost, I have only 3 journal articles,

After boost, I provided 7 journal articles and 1 book chapter in my petition, though I did not write any new papers.

[/url]
what nonsense all this is? without writing any new paper, how did this number become 7 from 3 :confused: .
If at any stage USCIS finds that you have done this kind of fraud, it may have quite serious consequences.

Be calm

Be calm, tom2. No fraud. The papers you provided to USCIS must be published or accepted. After reading my book, you should know why. It may be a little confusing, though. I should've said it more clearly. Of course, there should lots of work to make it happen. But they are genuine.

Be calm, tom2. No fraud. The papers you provided to USCIS must be published or accepted. After reading my book, you should know why. It may be a little confusing, though. I should've said it more clearly. Of course, there should lots of work to make it happen. But they are genuine.

99$ for a DIY-kit which based on fraud - I hope nobody believes that it will help anybody, beside that it will make sure that USCIS will reject your application.

BTW, in the very first thread leroythelion asked for no advertisment for any kind of kits, so please stop posting.

Example

Let me just give you an example. I didn't write any book or book chapter. But when I was searching my citations, I found a book that I am the author of part of book! It surprised me too, but it is the fact! Of course, not every one may have this kind of luck.

eBeeOne said:
.. I didn't write any book or book chapter. But when I was searching my citations, I found a book that I am the author of part of book! It surprised me too, but it is the fact! Of course, not every one may have this kind of luck.
You did not write book but still you are the author :eek: .
What I understand from this is that some other person who has the same name as yours was the author. If this is not a fraud then what is this? This is cheating, if you are caught you can even be deported.

OK, Let me tell you

A prestigious book publisher collected some papers from a conference and published them in a book. One of them is my paper. What's wrong with that?

Sigh!

No, it is not conference proceedings. It is a formal book. Conference proceedings is another stuff.

eBeeOne said:
A prestigious book publisher collected some papers from a conference and published them in a book. One of them is my paper. What's wrong with that?

This is quite common but USCIS doesn't count it as a book chapter. You just have to look through their denied cases. Otherwise a lot of people would have a lot of book chapters.

Is this whole book as good as this idea ? What a lousy book and your are a real expert.

In contrary to honkman's imigination, the journals are the most prestigious ones in my research area. When you prepare for your EB1 application, you collect every positive evidence to make your case stronger. Publication is just one part of your total application package. My research area is kind of different from other general sciences and that's why I have these unusual experiences. In my own opinions, judge and membership are the areas that you can improve most.

You haven't even read my material, why you draw the conclusion so firmly?

Like most of you, I have been focused on techniques for my career and never exposed to the business world. Without charging a fee, you don't know if your market analysis and strategy can make a difference and you don't know if your business decision is correct. Pricing inappropriately could result in fewer customers, but that doesn't mean you are cheating.

People are so different. I always think first about the bright side of things, but I learned today that there are people think the opposite. When you comement on a movie, at least you should have watched it first.

eBeeOne said:
It is violation of the authors' right to publish any article without the permission of the author(s). All the publishers need the copyright from the authors, which must be transferred before publishing anything either in a journal or a book. Moreover, only abstracts (not full articles) are submitted in the conference proceedings, that can not be taken as book chapters. I personally don't believe it can be happened!!

eBeeOne,
when your case itself is still pending with uscis, why are you are doing all this. you should write book only after gaining lot of experience. things that you say your book contain are either very trivial or look vey silly.

Why not give it free ??

Hey!

If IBM can free 500 patents in a day, swoosh!, can't you make your creation free for all ---- that is, if it's any good :D