Bobby V -- Your turn is next.

thank you

gentle breeze, july16

thanks for your kind words. as they say, apke muh main ghee shakkar. but you know how it is. it will happen when it has to happen. at this time more than 485 i am waiting for the AP to come from local office. so i could make my december trip as planned.

by the way, gentle which approval pattern are you talking about. i have not seen many september approvals lately.

GodblessGC02, no last time i checked it was the same old song...

Originally posted by Gentle Breeze
I think you will hear something this week. Why? Just a prediction based on approval pattern. Good luck?

hey gentle, what approval pattern...?

Re: Confused

Originally posted by GodblessGC02
did Bobby V got his approval on 10/25 or you are talking about some thing else or somebody else?

I think you are confused, because the AD mentioned in Bobby V's Signature is his EAD AD, and not I 485 AD.

Initially I was confused too, and then I read it again and was Enlightened.

:D :D :D

Pattern is ..

Bobby V INS is not processing Nov cases and since few weeks they are working only on Sep and Oct cases(though approval rate is very very low). As per you RD, the case could have been with officer since long time and hence expecting something this week. Probability is near 90%. My colleague's RD is 24 Sep and he got it last week.

Cheer up..:) :)

Re: Re: Confused

Originally posted by july16
Initially I was confused too, and then I read it again and was Enlightened.
:D :D :D

Thank you july16 for clarification. signature changed. hopefully it is more clear now.

Re: Pattern is ..

Originally posted by Gentle Breeze
Bobby V INS is not processing Nov cases and since few weeks they are working only on Sep and Oct cases(though approval rate is very very low). As per you RD, the case could have been with officer since long time and hence expecting something this week. Probability is near 90%. My colleague's RD is 24 Sep and he got it last week.

Cheer up..:) :)

i think they are going to do the same that they have done before. that is start november soon while keep dragging sep and oct...

but yes, till the time they do not start november, there is more chance to hit the pending cases i agree.

we will see. thanks.

Bobby, Welcome back.

Bobby V, nice to hear from you after long time. We will be next in line for approval. Securty check delayed all the approvals(I believe). Just few more days.:) :)

Bobby V

Not to burst your bubble, but perhaps some dufus INS worker put your case along with Nov files. Since your ND is in Nov, such a possibility cannot be ruled out. VSC will not be claiming to be processing Oct 15th cases and have so many Sep cases pending unless they did something as stupid as I've described above. For all you know, VSC may have done it purposely to make their numbers look better.
So pray that they start November soon and then you can hold them by their neck to ask about the status of your case. On second thougts, I think you'd rather pray that your case be approved quickly ... :D Or, if you are still unattached, you could also pray that you get married to an American citizen fast ;)
Best luck!

Originally posted by Bobby V
Gentle Breeze ----- where are you my friend??? :) :) :)

and where is my approval :( :( :(