Bloomington, IL - N400 App

I did apply for N400 from Bloomington IL, they got my application on 7/15/2005, did my FP on 8/12/2005 at the Naperville center, and as of today am still waiting for the interview and haven't got any thing from them.
my advice to you if you've not filed yet don't do it from centerl IL cuz I know some guys from Peoria still stuck like me for more than 6 mo. go and do it from any big city like Chicago it only takes 3-5 mo there.

let me know if you need more info.

good luck
melbashir

My office is in Chicago. They received my app. on July 22nd. I have my interview on Tuesday, January 10th. So about 6 months so far, with hopefully less than 1 to go before I officially become a citizen.

melbashir,

has there been any progress in your case? also, i was wondering do you know anyone else who has applied from bloomington or peoria? how long did it take them for the entire process? It has been over 9 months since i applied. i did the infopass, wrote to the citizenship office, called the national number but i have not gotten any response. last time i called the national number, they told me that they will send out an inquiry and to schedule another infopass appoinment if i don't hear back in one month.