Blank Status

nov2k

Registered Users (C)
Just checked my status (I485, RD:Nov 2001): WAC-02-047-5xxxx. It says:
Receipt Number:
Application Type: ,
Current Status:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from the INS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the service center where you submitted your application.
Any ideas what it means?

By the way, I tried to view it again when I go a warning that access is denied because of too many queries.

AVM unchanged

I thought I'll mention that this morning (around 7 AM PST) I checked the AVM version of the status, and it was unchanged: "....it is taking between 160 and 180 days to process...."

Must have been a hitch

Well, folks, as I checked the website again for the status, it returned the usual information, similar to AVM message. So I guess it was a hitch! Thanks for the reply(ies). I suppose I should be less hyper!

Must have been a hitch

Well, folks, as I checked the website again for the status, it returned the usual information, similar to AVM message. So I guess it was a hitch! Thanks for the reply(ies). I suppose I should be less hyper!