Birthe Certificate ! Help.

villager

Registered Users (C)
Birth Certificate ! Help.

The Birth Certificate you submitted was not executed at the time the event allegedly occurred. you must supply additional document evidence.

Is this normal RFE ! Did any one got the RFE like this...

Thanks for your feedback.

Last edited by a moderator:
what kind of documents did you submit in support of BC. That helps understand the reason for particular RFE text.

We submitted a Birth Certificate ( got the birth certificate two years back)
No Supporting Document given while filing 485.

Last edited by a moderator:
villager said:
We submitted a Birth Certificate ( got the birth certificate two years back)
No Supporting Document given while filing 485.
Hi,

If BC was not created at the time of birth, it perhaps, is a good idea to support that document with affidavits from parent(s) and / or relatives who could verifiably attest to the birth.

If that was not done at the time of 485 filing, it possibly could result in such an RFE, I would think.

Please talk to your attorney and find out if you could present an affidavit as a supporting document / evidence.

Good Luck on your approval.

Cheers!

I think you should submit atleast 2 affidavits, and if possible submit your lementary/high school certificates showing the DoB. Thats what I did when I got the RFE for BC asking me to submit secondary evidence. Check with your attorney before responding.

Similar RFE was issued to me. I submitted school leaving certificate, affidavit of birth info from my father and two uncles, and medical records issued at the time of birth as further evidence.
Response received by CIS on 8th Feb and case approved on 18th Feb. Trust this helps.