birth of child in the process of Canada PR application

googler

Registered Users (C)
I am applying to Canada PR at Buffalo Office. In Feb 2004, I had a baby and I notified the Canada Visa Office in Buffalo about this. Then I got a letter from Buffalo asking about some additional documents about the baby. In the letter, there is a section of "birth of child". Under that section, there are several situations. Two of them are:

A. if the child was born outside of Canada, you must submit the following documents:
1.copy of birth certificate
2.copy of child's passport
3.4 photos
4. IMM 008 generic form--only page 2 need
5. the processing fee of US$100

B. if the child is member of the Family Class born outside of Canada, the sponsor must
1.apply to CPC Mississauga to add the child to the sponsorship
2.submit the fee for the child to CPC Mississauga ( do not send fee to us)
3.submit to us all documents listed above for a child born outside Canada

I think I should go with the situation A. But in the letter, situation B was marked by the officer. Then I did some research about CPC-Mississauga. The CPC-M is for Family Class application, and only Canadian Citizens or permanent residents can sponsor the Family Class. but I am still an applicant. So I am totally confused. My question is:

1. is there anybody else having the same experience? did you get the same letter in your case?
2.which situation was marked in your letter?
3. what did you do actually?

I would really appreaciate if someone could give me some experience/advice.

Thanks in advance,

Hi,

I have not gone through this that is why i m not aware of it.
Oher things I have informed you.

Jay

googler said:
I am applying to Canada PR at Buffalo Office. In Feb 2004, I had a baby and I notified the Canada Visa Office in Buffalo about this. Then I got a letter from Buffalo asking about some additional documents about the baby. In the letter, there is a section of "birth of child". Under that section, there are several situations. Two of them are:

A. if the child was born outside of Canada, you must submit the following documents:
1.copy of birth certificate
2.copy of child's passport
3.4 photos
4. IMM 008 generic form--only page 2 need
5. the processing fee of US$100

B. if the child is member of the Family Class born outside of Canada, the sponsor must
1.apply to CPC Mississauga to add the child to the sponsorship
2.submit the fee for the child to CPC Mississauga ( do not send fee to us)
3.submit to us all documents listed above for a child born outside Canada

I think I should go with the situation A. But in the letter, situation B was marked by the officer. Then I did some research about CPC-Mississauga. The CPC-M is for Family Class application, and only Canadian Citizens or permanent residents can sponsor the Family Class. but I am still an applicant. So I am totally confused. My question is:

1. is there anybody else having the same experience? did you get the same letter in your case?
2.which situation was marked in your letter?
3. what did you do actually?

I would really appreaciate if someone could give me some experience/advice.

Thanks in advance,