Birth Certificate

testminister

Registered Users (C)
I had submitted two affadavits while applying 485. I understand from the forum that there is a potential chance of RFE. Can some one suggest what should I do, as I do not have the Birth Certificates.

Your help is appreciated.

RD: 10/29/03.

You are not alone. Many like you here who submitted affidavit. And it is fine. This is prescribed by USCIS.

The question is regarding the Non - availability certificate to be given from the Mucipal or magistrate? So thats the third form of saying no we dont have the certificate.

I saw cases where if they have not provided this they received RFE. Advice?

testminister said:
The question is regarding the Non - availability certificate to be given from the Mucipal or magistrate? So thats the third form of saying no we dont have the certificate.

I saw cases where if they have not provided this they received RFE. Advice?

Yes, chances of RFE are there. Now the question for you is, Can you get one? If answer is yes, then you have answered to your question. I would advise you to start working on that just in case USCIS ask

But if you are lucky, there wont be any RFE.

I am also a victim of this RFE .. replied RFE with birth certificate non-availability with translation (since the non-availability certificate had a seal in tamil) .. then the case was approved with in. 30 days.

have fun