Birth Certificate Question

So, since the BC does not have the name at all(even the first name), we will need to take an affidavit from mother.

sm_delhi said:
My BC is somewhat similar. It has my first name followed with the initials (which should identify me fully), my father's first name followed by his caste name (which is also part of his “official” name) and my mother’s first name.

My father's family name is not mentioned on the certificate (which is also a part of his "official" name). My father's official name will be like "Family Name" "Name" "Caste Name", whereas the BC only mentions "Name" "Caste Name". Will this certificate be sufficient? Or should I still go for affidavits? My interview is on 25th October.

Please advice

SM_delhi

I had my consular interview today and everything was smooth. The visa was granted in less than two minutes. The document collection took five minutes. The consular officer didn't even looked at any of my original certificates.

Regards

SM_delhi

Pls post a new thread

Dear SM_Delhi
can you post a new thread with your detailed experiences it will help a lot of people
thanks in advance.

/S

r_sada said:
Dear SM_Delhi
can you post a new thread with your detailed experiences it will help a lot of people
thanks in advance.

/S

I will do that in the next couple of days.

SM_delhi