Birth Certificate :Non Availability

harru

Registered Users (C)
Hello CP'ers ,
Wanted to clear out someting.
As per requirement ,if someone does not have a birth certificate one needs to get a non-availability letter along with a affidavit from a relative,freind etc.

Copule of questions:
1.In my case letter of non-availability is given by the local municipal office but its on a plain paper with the format types in with seal and signature of the issuing authority. Is this ok?
2.In the interview letter it says 'a affidavit from a close relative,friend,neighbour etc' . As per this I have taken only one affidavit from one of my relative.Is this ok?

Also for CP consulate ask for a affidavit sworn before a 'first class magistarate' does this mean that it should have signature of the first class magistrate?

Waiting for your replies.
Regards
Harru

harru said:
Hello CP'ers ,
Wanted to clear out someting.
As per requirement ,if someone does not have a birth certificate one needs to get a non-availability letter along with a affidavit from a relative,freind etc.

Copule of questions:
1.In my case letter of non-availability is given by the local municipal office but its on a plain paper with the format types in with seal and signature of the issuing authority. Is this ok?
2.In the interview letter it says 'a affidavit from a close relative,friend,neighbour etc' . As per this I have taken only one affidavit from one of my relative.Is this ok?

Also for CP consulate ask for a affidavit sworn before a 'first class magistarate' does this mean that it should have signature of the first class magistrate?

Waiting for your replies.
Regards
Harru

Harru,
1. I had similar certificate from local authorities.. but as long as you have that Govt. stamp on the paper (and make sure the letter is in English) you are fine.

2. I had only one Affidavit as well, but it was signed by my Mother... so if are getting it signed by anybody other than your parents then may be get another one as well for just in case situations. And my affidavit was signed and sworn before a PUBLIC NOTARY, and it wasn't a problem. Now I don't know the difference between PUBLIC NOTARY and FIRST CLASS MAG

Good Luck,

Thanks a lot Ram,
Actually the first class magistrate requirement is written in the packet 3.