Birth certificate & RFE

coolman35

Registered Users (C)
I heard if registration date for the birth certificate is recent, there is chance that applicant may get RFE. Is this true? Did any one had similar situation and get/didn\'t get RFE? Please share your experience. Also at what stage RFE for birth certificate is usually issued.

I\'ll appreciate your response

--regards

No Title

If you provide supporting documents like school/college certs. or any other official document which indicates the DOB then there should be no problem.
Rgds, TalS.

yes, there are

Our BC were also registered recently and our lawyer suggested to provide extra affidavits from parents and relatives to confirm DOB.

TalS, The school certificate etc should be sent along with 485 application or only when they ask.

My 485 application also contain new BC.

mani6, Did you also got a non availability of BC or only two affidavits along with the newly issued

No Non availability needed

Since we had the new BC, non availabilty of BC will not make sense. Just 2 affidavits from relative/parents confirming the DOB and name of parents as a supporting doc to BC.

No Title

I have not seen many RFEs for Birth Certificates. 90% of the RFEs are employment related. Mnay of my friends got approved just with affidavits. You should have no problem.

Info on Birth Certificate

I have Lost the Original Birth Certificate which I filed in 485 Application ( Copy ). But I have Got New One From India. Does it matter when I Go for GC Stamping. Do I have to do anything to let INS Service Center to Know about it.

Thanks

No Title

As long as u don\'t get RFE u should be OK. I don\'t think you should carry it when you go for stamping until unless u r asked to do so