*****birth cerificate****help needed

helpme101

Hi,

My GC processing is going on.But i have some questions about my birth certficate that i need help from you guys.
The birth place on my birthcertificate is diffrent from the one on my passport and other documents like school certificates etc.Its under the same district but place is different.So,If i tried to get my passport and other documents amended it would be time consuming.Does anybody know another way out of this?I heard getting an affidavit is the way to go ,if so anyone knows how to get an affidavit for this,please help.................

check out the website

http://www.immihelp.com/

and look under Green Card Adjust. of Status (I-485)

It gives information on Affidavit of Birth

Originally posted by helpme101
Hi,

My GC processing is going on.But i have some questions about my birth certficate that i need help from you guys.
The birth place on my birthcertificate is diffrent from the one on my passport and other documents like school certificates etc.Its under the same district but place is different.So,If i tried to get my passport and other documents amended it would be time consuming.Does anybody know another way out of this?I heard getting an affidavit is the way to go ,if so anyone knows how to get an affidavit for this,please help.................