Birh cerficate issue.... Urgent....

Recently issued BC

My Birth Certificate is issued last year (2002). I have read that this can cause problem during my CP.

Can someone confirm if this is going to be problem ?

I am planing to take my Father & Mother's Affidavit stating that I am there son, would that be enough or should I also try to get Non-Availability certificate ? I don't know if i can get that now.

Thanks in advance for replies.

Re: Recently issued BC

Originally posted by sesani
My Birth Certificate is issued last year (2002). I have read that this can cause problem during my CP.

I am planing to take my Father & Mother's Affidavit stating that I am there son, would that be enough or should I also try to get Non-Availability certificate ? I don't know if i can get that now.

Obviously the authorities would not give you a non-availability certificate. You would be fine carrying the two affidavits from your parents ( they should be notarized ).

Raju

Re: Recently issued BC

Originally posted by sesani

No problems at all. I took my BC which was registered in 2002 for my interview. infact my wife's BC also registered sametime.

No problems. NO Q's asked.So long the BC's are genuine you need not worry.( It is my experience. )

Sri-il

Has anybody had wrong date of birth recorded in birth certificate and managed to change it through court to correct date? (especially when one is born at home and hence, no proof for birth on a particular date). Experienced ppl: can you tell me about the process?
thanks