Biometris recived.

ashly25

Registered Users (C)
hi,everyon. Does enyone Know what is procedure after biometriks done?
I received letter and have appointment for biometriks on April 28,2005. So, what after that? :rolleyes: Does anyone already have done it? Thanks
-----------------
ND- October 2000
RD - October 2000
FP- May,2004
RFI - Marh 8 -2005
Biometrics - April 28,2005

BIometrics is USCIS's way to pump the Greencard UP YOUR ASS so that it makes forever harder for you to retrieve it..Thtas why they call it BIO-Metrics!...

In serious terms, Biometrics is...Fingerprints and pictures? i

I also just received my second FP notice, and the appointment is on 4/13. In the notice they used the word biometrics. It's just fingerprints.

Current status online:
On March 22, 2005, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 570 and 600 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.

That was the first status change online since I registered. I did receive email notification about it.

I suspect that by biometrics, they mean, they will take a photo of you, and possibly a retial scan.

This way, every time you go to an airport, the camera will be able to detect you and know your EXACT ins status.