Biometrics

kalimmigration

Registered Users (C)
1. Do they update the USCIS site after they take biometrics. My I-485 shows that the finger prints were taken last year but they dont say any thing about the biometrics taken which i have a week back

2. Whats the next step after biometrics.

kalimmigration said:
1. Do they update the USCIS site after they take biometrics. My I-485 shows that the finger prints were taken last year but they dont say any thing about the biometrics taken which i have a week back

2. Whats the next step after biometrics.

1. Not necessarily.

2. Hopefully approval of I-485 in about 60 days (although it might be still some RFE issued or name check or whatever security check they have now still pending).

The best of luck!

same here

EB3 NSC PD: 04/25/02
FP1 Done: 06/17/04
485 LUD: 07/02/04
140 Approved: 05/31/05
Bio code2: 08/05/05

2 after biometrics, I think is 485 aprroval

My Priority date is not current. Its in 2003. Iam in EB3 category.They took my biometrics on August 31 2005. So what do they do next if my priority date is not current. will they not do anything untill it becomes current or will they send me a letter saying that my Green card is approved but cant give until the visa numbers are availabe and my date becomes current.

On my biometrics thing it said code 2 what does that mean ?

Thanks

kalimmigration said:
My Priority date is not current. Its in 2003. Iam in EB3 category.They took my biometrics on August 31 2005. So what do they do next if my priority date is not current. will they not do anything untill it becomes current or will they send me a letter saying that my Green card is approved but cant give until the visa numbers are availabe and my date becomes current.

On my biometrics thing it said code 2 what does that mean ?

Thanks

Visas under your category may become available in October. That is my understanding. If everything cleared & ready with your case, it might get approved at that time. Keep your fingers crossed.

The best of luck!