Biometrics - Walk in?

confused_alien

Registered Users (C)
Hello All,
What step needs to be taken if we are to walk in for Biometrics? I received my appointment date for November 19 but thought it would be great if I can get it done through "walk-in".
Thank you.

You can try your luck at the ASC. Whether it will be successful is a random probability :) Take an ID (DL, state ID) AND your passport.

Thank you Thomas!
I will try that.

I just realized that my DL has expired (my H1B visa expired Nov 1) - so as my DL. Will that be a problem?

You wanna take a VALID (non-expired) picture ID. Your passport should be okay.

I tried to walk in (Baltimore MD). After reading my notice laetter, they turned me back and said I should come on my scheduled date. So walk-ins work for some places, but not everywhere :) It was hard to wait, though :)

I was going to do a Walk-in but it was too far for me to go. I didn't want to drive all the way there and them telling me I have to wait until the date on the letter.

If you located near by you should try but if its far, its not worth it.

if your asc is the one by i75 they accept walk ins

Hello wtnginatl! Thanks for the info. My indeed is the one by I-75 (if you meant the one 1255 Collier?) So this is good news! My appointment time is at 8am. Does this mean that I would need to be there before 8am if I do the walk-in?
(I'm planning to be anyway, but just in case)

And CONGRATS! I noticed you just received your 10yr GC recently. :)

Hello wtnginatl! Thanks for the info. My indeed is the one by I-75 (if you meant the one 1255 Collier?) So this is good news! My appointment time is at 8am. Does this mean that I would need to be there before 8am if I do the walk-in?
(I'm planning to be anyway, but just in case)

And CONGRATS! I noticed you just received your 10yr GC recently. :)

yes that's the one i meant.

thanks