Biometrics notice received after approval

pwdg

Registered Users (C)
Our 485 were approved on May 16th 2005. received the approval notice by mail on May 19th. Got the passports stamped June 2nd for 3 months. June 07th received emails that Biometrics notices are mailed. Today we received the biometrics notices by mail for code 2 for me June 27th and for my wife (dependent) june 24th.
Hope this will help people who are waiting after approval for biometrics notice.

Hi,

I would like to know what your biometrics notice looks like.

I got the finerprint notification this noon. It is I-797C notice of action. It includes:

Case Type: I-485
USCISA#:A*********
Application #:LIN03********
Code:2
Service Center: NSC

The required documents for fingerprint at Application Support Center are
!. This appointment
2. Photo ID

It does not require 2 photos.

Is yours same as mine?

Thanks.

Shufang01 said:
Hi,

I would like to know what your biometrics notice looks like.

I got the finerprint notification this noon. It is I-797C notice of action. It includes:

Case Type: I-485
USCISA#:A*********
Application #:LIN03********
Code:2
Service Center: NSC

The required documents for fingerprint at Application Support Center are
!. This appointment
2. Photo ID

It does not require 2 photos.

Is yours same as mine?

Thanks.

Exactly the same. you don't need photos any more. If you get a code 3 appointment then they will take a digital photo.
Hope this helps

Just a heads up for you. Code 2 means they will take your picture, print of right index finger only and your signature.

Walk-in for Biometrics

Hi,

We got our Biometrics Appointment letters on 11th June for the applications approved on 16th May. They scheduled us for 9th July. We are traveling next month and won't be back for a long while. We'd like to get the biometrics done before we leave. I also need the biometrics done to get passsport stamped (as per Detroit Local Office). Did anybody walk-in to ASC with appointment scheduled for a later date? What was the result when you did?

Thanks,
Siva

sertra2002 said:
Just a heads up for you. Code 2 means they will take your picture, print of right index finger only and your signature.

Thanks. Could you please let me know what Code 3 is as well?

siva_k said:
Hi,

We got our Biometrics Appointment letters on 11th June for the applications approved on 16th May. They scheduled us for 9th July. We are traveling next month and won't be back for a long while. We'd like to get the biometrics done before we leave. I also need the biometrics done to get passsport stamped (as per Detroit Local Office). Did anybody walk-in to ASC with appointment scheduled for a later date? What was the result when you did?

Thanks,
Siva
Siva,

I did (with a july appt) .. and had my code 2 biometrics done.I didn't mention the appt date.. and they didn't care either.
PS: sertra is right abt code 2.

Thanks,
PY

When was your approval date & received Biometric schedule notice??

Hi PY,

When was your approval date & received Biometric schedule notice??

Thanks,

PokeYoke said:
Siva,

I did (with a july appt) .. and had my code 2 biometrics done.I didn't mention the appt date.. and they didn't care either.
PS: sertra is right abt code 2.

Thanks,
PY

I got the same thing

Mine was approved on April 29th and got the Bio metrics in may 3rd week and it was schedule for july 8th. I did finish the biometrics on 8th and my card was ordered on july 7th and they mailed out the card on 13th and recieved on 18th for both me and my wife.