Biometrics not received yet

dorairajan

Any efilers filed in July waiting for Biometrics yet.
My Receipt date is July 25 2010 with ASC code 2 still in Initial review.
Called USCIS couple of times and raised an SR. My EAD already expired as of oct 14 2010.

My lawyer talked to customer support and found that the case was adjudicated in Aug but waiting for FP. I had even tried walking to Dallas ASC to get the FP done but was denied as I did not have the notice.

Is FP mandatory for EAD. I had done my FP in Sep 2009 for 485.

That's strange, your lawyer is making up the adjudication part, what will be the use of running FP through FBI if they start adjudicating the case anyway without em.
I have never heard a FP appointment delay for just a EAD renewal case.

I did receive a mail from USCIS for the SR I opened which reads as follows..
The status of this service request is:
Your case is awaiting the required Biometrics submittal, and is currently in suspense until you complete this process.
Your application information has been entered into the system which schedules applicants for biometrics at their local ASC. Biometrics appointments are scheduled as slots become available at the ASC. Once you have been scheduled for an appointment, you will receive an ASC appointment notice to appear at certain date and time at your local ASC.
Is anyone in the same boat waiting for Biometrics notice. The USCIS CS said that they are waiting for the ASC slots to send the notice.