Biometrics in Charlotte, NC

michaelfe

Registered Users (C)
The question for those who had to do biometrics in Charlotte, NC.

How long does it take from your I-485 approval date until you get a biometrics letter to complete them in Charlotte's office?

I am going for stamping tomorrow.. Received the approval notice couple of weeks back but there isn't any mention of biometrics..Could you tell me what it is? Apprciated.

MI2_Chimera said:
I am going for stamping tomorrow.. Received the approval notice couple of weeks back but there isn't any mention of biometrics..Could you tell me what it is? Apprciated.

If you have done only old style ink fingerprinting they will invite you for Code 2 biometrics (scan you index finger and take your digital photos).
I suggest you read related Nebraska forums. You might need second trip to ASC even after passport stamping.
I live in Raleigh, so I prefer to save 3 hour drive for the time I am going for the biometrics.

I Did The Biometricks...

or was it biomatrix... anyway.. fp code 3 scaned and picture taken going after M1-2 on the 14...

dont forget to tell me tommorrow M1-2 so i can book a rent a car :)

Do you mean stamping and FP after 485 approval...

I have done Code 3 FP first but still had to do FP alongwith my PP Stamping.. my info is in signature..

michaelfe said:
The question for those who had to do biometrics in Charlotte, NC.

How long does it take from your I-485 approval date until you get a biometrics letter to complete them in Charlotte's office?

I think we all are thinking too much.. just relax ..Y'all got your 485 approved.. take it eazy for now...go for stamping..then find out..

Please Post By Today The Stamping.

MI2_Chimera said:
I think we all are thinking too much.. just relax ..Y'all got your 485 approved.. take it eazy for now...go for stamping..then find out..

I have received code3 FP.. Anyone know if it is good , better worse??? U guys seem to have experienced it...
Thanks,

AJ

LC Priority date - 12/03/01
LC Approval date - 09/07/04
I485/I140/AP/EAD - 11/18/04
AP/EAD-12/13/04
I140 AD-01/05
FP ND - 07/11/05

The immigration officer did not say anything about Matrix or biomatricks.. We signed on form and finger printed (index finger) that is all..