Biometrics code 3

srr4 said:
Hi there!
Could someone tell me what is the difference between Finger print and biometrics code 3?

Thanks
Digital signature,+10 fingers "prints"+your digital photo will be taken.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sinnersroom,
I hate to say it but I am confident that we (ND05) will start being approved at the beginning of march 06.

freedoms12 said:
Sinnersroom,
I hate to say it but I am confident that we (ND05) will start being approved at the beginning of march 05.
I am expecting approval or any news even earlier in february 06 ;) .
did u notice any LUD changes on your online profile after bio3 request?

SINNERSROOM said:
U sound like 14 years old girl. or u make 14 k in year :)
WHY? Because ND 2005 didnt have a CAP .U had a CAP so it means u have a Line actually.
There is a new line where ND2005 "NO CAP LAW" and OLD line where all that 2000nds who used to have "10.000 CAP" Are ND05s guilty that u adjusted in2000 or whatever year???
i have friends who were granted asylum in 2000-2001 .They adjusted their status in 2005 .They are done with their bio 3 and medicals in 1 month.So now they are waiting for GC.NOW Just think about it baby relax.I wish to be 14 year old too.i will line up with u okay :)

We don't need to have those arguments, USCIS is only one with sole authority that decides when your timing is coming up, we are all struggling with USCIS slow process BS, if ND05 get approved, happy with them just as when you get your own that ND05 feel happy for you as well, if ND05 is put at the end of line in the sense of FIFO, ND05 should be patient and thinking that many people are waiting for years. The key point is that USCIS is only one play around with all of us, approving ND05 sooner or those ND ealier than ND05 is totally their choice, none of us has any control, USCIC has always been very mistic and unpredictable, its unnecessary for us to argue or unsatisefiy with each other, even though some folks try to interperate law for their interest and imagine what will be....but reality finally speaks, regardless fairness issue, CAP or our understanding of the way USCIS should handle the cases. so chill, whoever get approved first, just congratulate them, whoever is waiting, good luck and be patient, thats all, we all has no base to believe that we are entitiled to be approved first even though our thinking does make a sense, but remeber that USCIS decides our GC fate, before get your actaul card, all the arguments are very unnecessary, none of us is IO or law maker. just wait and be patient.

why the negativity my friend????
just mind your ND2003 and don't worry about our ND2005 please.
good luck to you.

SINNERSROOM said:
I am expecting approval or any news even earlier in february 06 ;) .
did u notice any LUD changes on your online profile after bio3 request?
SIN,
Keep dreaming !!!!! :D :D :D Well, It won't hurt dreaming cause it's free & don't be so proud about cap removal. YOU ARE NO ONE SPECIAL TO USCIS.
Atique.

Agree with you 14ksusha 100% !!!

14ksusha said:
Sinnersroom, you take it easy now! Are you one of those people who cut in when exiting highway in front of all the other folks who patiently line up? Are you the one who cut in in front of me yesterday while I was waiting in a huge security line at Dulles airport (just because you were gonna miss your plane??). I pushed that guy out real hard and called security and they kicked him back to the end of the line. You know why? Because this is not right. Why ND2005 should be mixed with previous ones? They should be on the bottom of the list! You line up here with us and I hope you will get your plastic sometime 2008. Now please stop this bs about new NDs and old NDs, you are pathetic!

14ksusha,

I agree with you 100%. Let's wait another 3/4 yrs & time will say & people will know exactly what they are thinking that's not always right. Here we are dealing with USCIS.
Yes, due to the facts of caps removal would speed up processing for sure but that don't mean drastically every 2003/2004 let alone 2005 would be getting approved. That's reality. Exceptions are always there but reality is tough & don't count by few exceptions. I bet SINNERSROOM thinks he/she is one of them & I pray that turns out true but it won't be so wise to be sure about something we call EXCEPTION.

Atique.

atique rahman said:
14ksusha,

I agree with you 100%. Let's wait another 3/4 yrs & time will say & people will know exactly what they are thinking that's not always right. Here we are dealing with USCIS.
Yes, due to the facts of caps removal would speed up processing for sure but that don't mean drastically every 2003/2004 let alone 2005 would be getting approved. That's reality. Exceptions are always there but reality is tough & don't count by few exceptions. I bet SINNERSROOM thinks he/she is one of them & I pray that turns out true but it won't be so wise to be sure about something we call EXCEPTION.

Atique.
personally i am happy with USCIS. :) :p