Biometrics code 3

Bambina

Registered Users (C)
Hello,

Three days ago,I received bio code 3,and I would lake to know what to expect next from Uscic.
Notice date:May 2004
Fingerprint:November 2005
RFE:Received by USCIS in December 2005
Bio code 3:January 19
Bio code-schedule for February 1 '06.
My case is in Nebraska Service Center.
Thank you for your response.

Bambina said:
Hello,

Three days ago,I received bio code 3,and I would lake to know what to expect next from Uscic.
Notice date:May 2004
Fingerprint:November 2005
RFE:Received by USCIS in December 2005
Bio code 3:January 19
Bio code-schedule for February 1 '06.
My case is in Nebraska Service Center.
Thank you for your response.

Hate to say you this but USCIS don't even know that answer too. ND 2000 still waiting :D :D :D . Don't know about 2004. If call USCIS you probably hear they are dealing with ND 1900 so wait another century but in another hand you'll see ND 2007 ( which is not even reality) applicants are getting their approvals. So my best suggestions to you would be just start praying who knows God's the only one who can listen (since USCIS don't care) to you & do something to help you out.
Atique.

everybody is saying it's a good sign, i got the same thing and i'm expecting my GC in a matter of few months, and you should too, good luck to you and everybody :)

asylee01 said:
everybody is saying it's a good sign, i got the same thing and i'm expecting my GC in a matter of few months, and you should too, good luck to you and everybody :)
Good luck Asylee01. As I said I won't be surprised to see 2006/2007/2008 gets their approval in advance but we poor ND 2000 just keep waiting !!! :D :D

i'm sorry to know that you have been waiting long atique but we all have to keep hoping and give hopes to others. hope is what everybody has right now.

asylee01 said:
i'm sorry to know that you have been waiting long atique but we all have to keep hoping and give hopes to others. hope is what everybody has right now.

Please don't get me wrong asylee01. I agree with u 100%. But get really frustrated looking threads like any ND 2005 got their approvals ????
Why these people don't know or undersatand we are talking about USCIS here. If they cannot clear up ND 2000 yet how you think they will clear ND 2005 regardless that 10,000 caps been lifted. I wish we are that lucky & USCIS starts working that fast. Trust me I would be the first person to be sending them a bravo letter if that would have happend. But that's just a dream.
Atique.

atique rahman said:
Please don't get me wrong asylee01. I agree with u 100%. But get really frustrated looking threads like any ND 2005 got their approvals ????
Why these people don't know or undersatand we are talking about USCIS here. If they cannot clear up ND 2000 yet how you think they will clear ND 2005 regardless that 10,000 caps been lifted. I wish we are that lucky & USCIS starts working that fast. Trust me I would be the first person to be sending them a bravo letter if that would have happend. But that's just a dream.
Atique.
tell me why did u wait for MEdicals 5 years?

Thank you Asylee01.
I wish everybody will receive greeen card this year,include for Atique Rahman.
Wis you all good luck and best.

SINNERSROOM said:
tell me why did u wait for MEdicals 5 years?

Cause back in 2000 you were not suppose to send your medical with your initial I-485 application but wait till you receive an RFI from USCIS. I bet that's same here now too. Please go & look at the I-485 application filing instructions if you don't mine.
Atique.

Thanks Bambina !!!

Bambina said:
Thank you Asylee01.
I wish everybody will receive greeen card this year,include for Atique Rahman.
Wis you all good luck and best.

Thanks Bambina, I wish you all the best. See I don't get jealous to see my other brothers & sisters get their approval mails & finally receiving their GC. But the thing that bothers me most is why USCIS don't follow the right procedure in case processings ???? It's like we both file for our adjustments & you get yours within six months & on the other hand I've been waiting for the last six yrs but still waiting. Do you think that's a fair game regardless that cap lifting game.
You just tell me this honestly.
Atique.

atique rahman said:
Cause back in 2000 you were not suppose to send your medical with your initial I-485 application but wait till you receive an RFI from USCIS. I bet that's same here now too. Please go & look at the I-485 application filing instructions if you don't mine.
Atique.
I didnt send my Medicals with initial I-485.It is written on the form. Lets wait guys time is going to show everything ;)
tell me something why do u think ND05 should be mixed with previous NDs like 2000.? ND 05 asylees have no CAPS .Imagine tomorrow ND05 gonna sue USCIS for Backlog. Who is going to win lawsuit? CaN USCIS justify itself saying we had huge backlog? of course NO . cause Real ID act removed it.Just dont confuse your cases with NEW NDs.

Last edited by a moderator:
SINNERSROOM said:
I didnt send my Medicals with initial I-485.It is written on the form. Lets wait guys time is going to show everything ;)
tell me something why do u think ND05 should be mixed with previous NDs like 2000.? ND 05 asylees have no CAPS .Imagine tomorrow ND05 gonna sue USCIS for Backlog. Who is going to win lawsuit? CaN USCIS justify itself saying we had huge backlog? of course NO . cause Real ID act removed it.Just dont confuse your cases with NEW NDs.

GOOD LUCK Sinnersroom.
Atique.

atique rahman said:
Thanks Bambina, I wish you all the best. See I don't get jealous to see my other brothers & sisters get their approval mails & finally receiving their GC. But the thing that bothers me most is why USCIS don't follow the right procedure in case processings ???? It's like we both file for our adjustments & you get yours within six months & on the other hand I've been waiting for the last six yrs but still waiting. Do you think that's a fair game regardless that cap lifting game.
You just tell me this honestly.
Atique.
Well what I can say.you are right,but please don't get me wrong if I say that I don't have nothing to do with caps and with USCIS way.
I'm from Eastern Europe,and I don't think is any way my country has some privileges bacause my friends also wait 5+years to get they greeen card based on asylum.Good luck!

Bambina said:
Well what I can say.you are right,but please don't get me wrong if I say that I don't have nothing to do with caps and with USCIS way.
I'm from Eastern Europe,and I don't think is any way my country has some privileges bacause my friends also wait 5+years to get they greeen card based on asylum.Good luck!

Thanks Bambina. Good luck to you too.
Atique.

SINNERSROOM said:

Sinnersroom, you take it easy now! Are you one of those people who cut in when exiting highway in front of all the other folks who patiently line up? Are you the one who cut in in front of me yesterday while I was waiting in a huge security line at Dulles airport (just because you were gonna miss your plane??). I pushed that guy out real hard and called security and they kicked him back to the end of the line. You know why? Because this is not right. Why ND2005 should be mixed with previous ones? They should be on the bottom of the list! You line up here with us and I hope you will get your plastic sometime 2008. Now please stop this bs about new NDs and old NDs, you are pathetic!

14Ksusha

sinnersrooms and other ND2005 did not cut you in, unfortunately for most of the people USCIS is the one that makes those 2005 people cut the line, so relax, there is nothing wrong in being optimistic about getting the GC this year, even if you have a 2005 ND.

guacho

14ksusha said:
Sinnersroom, you take it easy now! Are you one of those people who cut in when exiting highway in front of all the other folks who patiently line up? Are you the one who cut in in front of me yesterday while I was waiting in a huge security line at Dulles airport (just because you were gonna miss your plane??). I pushed that guy out real hard and called security and they kicked him back to the end of the line. You know why? Because this is not right. Why ND2005 should be mixed with previous ones? They should be on the bottom of the list! You line up here with us and I hope you will get your plastic sometime 2008. Now please stop this bs about new NDs and old NDs, you are pathetic!
U sound like 14 years old girl. or u make 14 k in year :)
WHY? Because ND 2005 didnt have a CAP .U had a CAP so it means u have a Line actually.
There is a new line where ND2005 "NO CAP LAW" and OLD line where all that 2000nds who used to have "10.000 CAP" Are ND05s guilty that u adjusted in2000 or whatever year???
i have friends who were granted asylum in 2000-2001 .They adjusted their status in 2005 .They are done with their bio 3 and medicals in 1 month.So now they are waiting for GC.NOW Just think about it baby relax.I wish to be 14 year old too.i will line up with u okay :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there!
Could someone tell me what is the difference between Finger print and biometrics code 3?

Thanks