Biometrics code 3 and NO LUD

ccordova624

Registered Users (C)
I did my biometrics 3 today saturday in Los Angeles, but I didn't have any LUD in my file.... is that normal?

It usually, right after the biomtrics we get an update online, like the rest of my family...

My original appointment was in the ASC in Oakland, CA but I went to the ASC in Fairfax Los Angeles and asked the officer if they could take my biometrics there since I am going to school in L.A. and I will be out of the country in my orginal appointment date. The officer agreed and scanned my appointment letter and took my biometrcis this morning. However, no LUD in my portfolio.... does anybody have any experiences?

Did the ASC didnt scan my fingerprints correctly?

I read in this forum some participants with issues alike. But usually right after Biometric you receive instant update, it is more standard.
could be due to anything:
1. Some internal USCIS processing.
2. He may by error scan your fingerprints & did not press the send buton.
3. computer malfunction.
Wait one more week, Call customer service, and place a status report.
/ or and go back to the AOS if you can and report it.

A close mouth doesn't get fed.

Best Luck

Lisska,
ccordova624 did Bio-3, three (3) days prior to June 9th, it is almost one (1) week now, NOT WEEK END.

Lisska I am wrong, I am mistaken for another thrat. You may be right it is probably the week end.
let us seen what going to happen on Monday.

thanks guys... yes I took it on saturday june 09.... maybe is because of the weekend...
But if nothing happens by tuesday... I am thinking in flying to Oakland wednesday morning to go to my original appointment date and retake the biometrics...

Has anybody have no LUD in biocode3 and get approved later?

any updates on your case cordova?

hopefully you got some update after your bio -3, I did my bio 3 last wednesday( june 6) and had an update june 6 and june 7. Best of luck. But uscis is one of the most unpredictable agencies ever and I am sure you know that by now:eek:

thanks guys... yes I took it on saturday june 09.... maybe is because of the weekend...
But if nothing happens by tuesday... I am thinking in flying to Oakland wednesday morning to go to my original appointment date and retake the biometrics...

Hi
My friend took his Biometrics on May 12 it was Saturday as well
but noothing was updated on his portfolio.
I dont know why ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi
My friend took his Biometrics on May 12 it was Saturday as well
but nothing was updated on his portfolio.
I don`t know why ?

Ok guys this is an update...
On 6/9/07 (Saturday) I did my biometrics in L.A. No update that day.... However I did get two updates on monday and tuesday 6/11, 6/12.

Since I dont trust CIS I did go to my original appointment in Oakland this morning, and an officer checked in his system and told me that the fingerprints are recorded and they cleared on 6/9 and that ther was no need in retaking them...

So I guess everything is fine now... hopefuly GC is next...

I remember, after code 3, I've never received any updates, but the whole case went smooth. You never known with USCIS.

Relax, I didn't have a single LUD from when I apllied till approval. At a time my lawyer said that no LUD after BIO doesn't mean anything. (As a matter of fact at that time I've contacted yet another lawyer who said the same thing).