Biometrics/Card for minors

karurama

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

I am still waiting biometrics notice to my 8yrs old daughter . We received her approval notice, but still no card production or card mailed mails.

When I contacted TX service center last time, the lady said the they are going to send biometrics for her digital photo. But we have not yet received.

Is any body have in the same situation?

Regards,
Karurama

I am still waiting for the approval for my daughter and son. IO says is with the officer (now is almost a month).
waiting

Hi All,

I am still waiting biometrics notice to my 8yrs old daughter . We received her approval notice, but still no card production or card mailed mails.

When I contacted TX service center last time, the lady said the they are going to send biometrics for her digital photo. But we have not yet received.

Is any body have in the same situation?

Regards,
Karurama

Same here. I got my 9 yr old son's approval 10 days backs and now waiting for his card/bio. TSc IO told me to either wait for his bio (which can take upto 3 months to come) or take 2 photographs of your son and go to the nearest ASC and show the approval notice of your son. They are suppose to scan the photograph and card production will follow soon. They just need digital photograph for card production. I am going to wait for his bio this week before going to ASC next week for his digital photographs.

Code 2 FP done

My Son's FP was done last Friday. I got email stating case transferred to Texas. I presume the results would have gone to VSC which then would have forwarded to TSC. His GC is already approved.

Hope I get his Card by the end of the month.

everhelping

When was your son's case approved? Did he get FP notice or you just walked in to your ASC?

We received our cards 2 weeks back but only the approval notice for our son.

Last week we received our sons FP notice for code 2.The FP is scheduled for next week.

Hope this helps.

In some other thread when I asked people about the need for bio-metrics for kids some people responded saying that bio metrics are not required for minors (under 14 years) ..but here I am surprised to see the bio metric notices for minors ...