Biometric Code 1.

pbk

Registered Users (C)
Gurus,

I got Biometric code 1 scheduled for April 03, But my spouse didn't get any notice..I am the primary applicant. Our FPs got expired in Nov'05..
Is there anything that needs to worried? Do you guys think that it is better to call INS 1800 number and inform them...And the most scary thing is he is on EAD.... Does anybody has gone thru the same situation?
Gurus..Please advise.

Thanks in advance.
PBK

I am on the EXACT SAME situation, so I guess ther is nothing to worry about. My meeting to get my BIOMETRICS taken is scheduled for tomorrow (03/14/06). My wife did not get the same notice, so I guess it is just standard procedure. Godd luck!

samething..

samething for me too..what's your PD guys?

EB3...India.
PD: 09/12/2002
140: 05/02/2005
485 filed on 10/29/2003
3 times EAD and AP.

1st FP: May 2004
code 2: Aug 2005
code 1: Jan 2006

FP Notice not received for spouse

hi,
Can any of you confirm, if you eventually received FP notice for the spouse?
We are very much worried.

Thanks.

Spouse did not receive FP notice

I trust you checked with your attorney that s/he did not either.
If the answer to above is yes, then we are in same boat.

Same here...Biometric notice for Promary applicant only..

Yes, even my dependents DID NOT received any Bio notice.. Did anyone check with Lawyer..? Let me check with my lawyer regarding whether its common practice of USCIS!!

Biometric Code 1 for primary applicant only

I received Biometric Code 1 notice scheduled for 04-15-2006. My wife did not receive it.

Thanks
Harsha

same here

Only i got the notice today...my wife did not.

PD: 07/2003 EB3 India
140: Approved 03/05
EAD: Renewed once in 08/2005

Spouse did not receive FP notice

I checked with my lawyer and he too didn't receive for my spouse , received just for me.
I would strongly request, if any of us do receive spousal FP notice in next few days, please do post it here, for everyone's benefit.
Thanks.

same situation

My husband received second FP code 1 notice back in January 2006 and I did not. When he gave his second fingerprints he asked about me and we also called the 800 number mentioned on the notice. In the ASP office they said that I should get an invitation to appear for secodn FP later on. Till now I didn't get anything. On the phone they said that not everybody will get another FP notice in 15 month.

We also checked with our lawyer. He didn't get anything for me.

me joining club, I think this time they are sending only to primary

don't know if it does any good, so any news is better news

Got code 1 for me and my spouse

In my case I got code 1 mail for me and my spouse and we completed on 03/01/2006.

PD sep 2002
RD mar 2004

Hi All,
I got Bio for Code 1 couple of days back but my wife didn't get any as of now.

Is this Code 1 Bio is only for Primary?
What is this Code1 Bio is?

Could any one let me know.

Thanks,

Did anybody get it?

Did any spouses who didn't get the code -1 when the primary got it has received the notice? Bcoz my husband didn't get it sofar... :confused: :confused: