Biometric before I-485 approval!

kiran_or

Registered Users (C)
Most threads talk about biometric after I-485 approval.
My I-485 is pending but I had my biometric done recently.
What does that means?
any prediction when I-485 will come!

Everyone gets biometrics before approval. Some of us are getting biometrics again after approval because we did the old style biometrics and they need the new style ones in order to produce the card.

Good luck!

Kiran
I'm with you. I'm having my Biometric on coming monday. I asked the same question to my Attorney and he told me that

When the files are allocated to the processinng officers, they will check for FP status. If they are not expired/or already done then they will work onthose cases and if expired then they will send for Biometric, so that when they approve, we will get the card straight away. As I said Not Expired/Already done cases, once they work on those cases they will approve and they will sent for Boimetric. I do not know whether this is correct or not. This is what I got and Mine is concurrent sep 2003 with EB2. I have to wait and see what is going to happen after I do my Biometrics. Since NSC is showing Nov 2003. I want to call NSC once I complete my Biometrics.

plastic_card said:
Kiran
I'm with you. I'm having my Biometric on coming monday. I asked the same question to my Attorney and he told me that

When the files are allocated to the processinng officers, they will check for FP status. If they are not expired/or already done then they will work onthose cases and if expired then they will send for Biometric, so that when they approve, we will get the card straight away. As I said Not Expired/Already done cases, once they work on those cases they will approve and they will sent for Boimetric. I do not know whether this is correct or not. This is what I got and Mine is concurrent sep 2003 with EB2. I have to wait and see what is going to happen after I do my Biometrics. Since NSC is showing Nov 2003. I want to call NSC once I complete my Biometrics.

Well, since we are doing it June 2005/July 2005 it should be new style...

Thanks Plastic card for answer!
Somehow I don't trust Dates of NSC. People get approval irrespective of dates. Is this anyway related to EB1,EB2 cases????