Biometics & fingerprint timline....case staus change?

an update!!!
my lud changed from 04/18/2005 to 05/03/2005 for I130 and I765 mess. same, no change for I131!!!,FP recived i485 resumed!!!!!on 04/27,
any inputs appreciated!!! :) :rolleyes:

Thanks for all the updates, appreciate your input. Will let you know if there is any progress with my case.

May be My Q is real stupid but need to know

Hi Alll,
I can not believe after being on this forum for such a long time I have this silly Q.
Here is my Q:
When you create a portfolio for online case status, should I receive an email for any change on my LUD even if the message is same?
If yes then something is wrong in my portfolio. My husband had his FP done on May 6th and I was waiting on Email from USCIS on my case. I never received one and so today I open my portfolio and LUD has changed in my case since then. :) Then how come I never receive an email? :p
Please help.

I've only gotten emails when the status actually changes. If they only change the lud but not the status, I haven't gotten any email.

LUD but no update on FP

Similar situation I'm in. Took my FP on 4/22. Saw LUD change on 485 on 4/25. Called FBI, my FP results were sent to USCIS on 4/25 but FBI in Washington don't take calls anymore for name check statuses.

I've never seen another change other than the LUD. Didn't receive email stating process had resumed. Been almost 2 months...

Interview letter in Jacksonville, FL

:) :)

Hi folks, I just got my interview letter for Jacksonville, FL the letter came from the Missouri Service Center.

Here my timeline from Jacksonville, FL. Here on a K3 visa AOS.

2/25/05 sent I-485 to NBC priority mail USPS.
2/27/05 Notice receive date
3/23/05 NOA date sent out from Chicago/NBC
3/26/05 Received NOA from Chicago/NBC.
4/5/05 RFE notice date
4/6/05 Biometics and fingerprinting completed in Jacksonville, FL
4/6/05 RFE by NBC from Missouri requesting I-130 approval notice mailed.
4/9/05 Received RFE letter from NBC/Missouri
4/9/05 Sent RFE I-130 approval notice to NBC/Missouri by priority mail USPS.
4/11/05 Received RFE by NBC/Missouri.
4/12/05 Case status update for RFE
4/13/05 AOS "touched" .
4/18/05 Fingerprints received and processing has resumed by NBC.
5/27/05 Interview letter Dated.
6/1/05 Interview letter sent out.
6/4/05 Interview letter received.
6/28/05 Interview schedule in Jacksonville, Florida.

Everybody that's waiting wish you all the best..... Hang in there your turn will come....
:D :D

Tony

EAD Expiring

Hi to all.

Here are the facts:
*F1 married to US Citizen on October/2005
*Filed the packet to Chicago, LockBox on May 14th, 2005
*Chicago received the packet on May 18th, 2005
*OPT Expiring June 14th, 2005
*Checks have not been cashed
*NOA has not been received

Here is the question:
*Should I continue working, or should I take a leave of absence until I get my renewed EAD card? Please send me your experiences in this issue.

Thank you!

If your OPT is expiring and you do not have any work permit, you are not authorized to work after the OPT expiration date unless you have any other form of work permit.

Regards,
Bharath

interim EAD

hi all..

I-130 approved and Lawyer recd I-765 notice dated March 17th 2005...no letter indicating fingerprinting yet and news regarding AP....can i get a interim EAD after 90 days. What is the procedure for this...

rkg//thanks