Biometics & fingerprint timline....case staus change?

The date on I485,i131,i765 changed on line but the message is same
any thoughts ????!!!!NOAs of 04/13/05
gave FP on 04/15/05.
please replysome one

JSnearline........

Hey JSnearline, your case and my is running neck and neck please keep me posted about any LUD change for your for AOS appliction and I will do the same. :)

Tony

Last edited by a moderator:
sjiwani

:D Hey I will keep you posted and tell me if you get an interview letter the last step before you get your green card. I talk with serveral other people in a different forum and after they submitted thier AOS package and the fingerprints were received by USCIS they got an interview letter within 30 from the fingerprints update. You can check this website out for your local office http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showforum=85

So I was so happy to see my case status change because down here in Jacksonville, FL the total processing times are within 2 month from the fingerprints update. I know the USCIS website from Jacksonville says June of 2004 but that's not true even when I went for my Biometics and fingerprints at the USCIS office ASC. They were people who submitted thier AOS in Jan of 2005 and had a interview in Early April. Which means if all go well I should have my interview in mid June of 2005. I will keep you posted on all LUD for AOS. I didn't applied for AP since I am working and I don't plan on leaving the country while my AOS is still pending. It looks very bad trying to get a green card while out of the country. I don't know if you know this but USCIS had a new policy since last year. They are trying to get caught up in the backlog for AOS cases. People who would get immediate benefits from a petition are get processes first, like family based AOS and some of them don't even required an interview even for employement base AOS. So who knows you an me might get our green cards in the MAIL without an interview, let's keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best. Let's see who get to the wins the race. I will keep you posted as soon as something changes. I should have an LUD today and tomorrow like you did after your message status was changed for your I-485. I will keep you posted, Good Luck and may the best Man or Woman wins the race to the finish line. :p

Tony :)

wait about two weeks

Mr. Needy, you won't see a status change for another week or two. They won't change the status until your FP results come back. As you can see from my timetable it took about a week and a half after the biometrics appt.

will keep you posted

Tony, I'll post any changes I see. My wife's case will be processed at the Washington DC office which is processing from March of last year, so I'm not holding my breath. If you get your interview within two months that would be great.

new updated anyone

any updates anyone any luds or anyting mine stopped after the 15 of april 2005 after being touched for three consecutive days, i heard its a good sign i hope so keeping my fingers crossed any luds tony, mrneedy,jsn haven't heard from you guys today write back later.

to all

No change on LUD for my AOS. Last change was on 4/18/05, when they updated with figerprints were received and processing has resumed. Last LUD was on 4/18/05. Will post if any changes happens. How about anybody else, please post update when you get a LUD change or a message change. I will stay in touch. :)

Case not even updated for I765

I have a question for those who have had FP and Biometrics completed for both I485 and I765 applications. I had FP and Bio done for both I765 and I485 at an ASC on April 16th. However, only my I485 case status is updated as "FP results are received and processing is resumed" on April 25th. As of today, Nothing has happened to I765 case status. Even the last updated date has remained the same as the original receipt notice date.

Do you think that there may be a problem or they have lost / not received my biometrics for I765? Any response is appreciated.

Same case here. Fingerprints for I485 and I765 done on April 8th, but case status was updated only for I485 on April 19th (FP received, case resumed), no change on I765.

Thanks fsc for sharing your experience. Your case is a week ahead of mine. As far as I checked on many other ppls' cases, I765 status is supposed to be updated within a day or two from that of I485.

I hope this wouldn't be a serious problem, and EAD gets approved within that 30 to 90-day timeline.

Finger Prints VSC

All,
I have given my finger prints on April 5th 2005 and my 485 status is not yet updated saying that they received the finger prints. Couple of my friends gave their finger prints after me and they all got updated on their 485 status (FP received, case resumed). No idea what is going wrong.

Same case here, I-485/1-765 NOA Date 04-APR-2005. FP & Biometrics done on 20-APR-2005. Received email from USCIS that results of my fingerprint review have been received and processing has resumed on my case. Checked the status online and my I-485 shows a Last Update date of 27-APR-2005 but no update on my I-765. Anyone know if this is normal or should i be concerned?

Thank You!

barrath; Rrrg

Barrath, did you give them both NOA for EAD and AOS and did they stamp both? If not you will have to go back.

Rrrg EAD are not sometimes updated right away. I know somebody who got thier EAD and their case status said it is taking between 90 to 180 to processing this case and this is even after he is holding it, Just remember it is not a perfectr world.

So, if you got both NOA stamped relax and all you can do is wait and let USCIS take care of the rest.

Tony

Tony, Thanks for your reply. I have given the lawyers copy of notice to them and not the one that I get. My lawyer told me that both are same and I can take any of them. Do I need to give my FP again? Or just need to get it stamped? Thank you.

Barth

Your lawyer should be fired. You should have 2 NOA one for AOS and one for EAD. You needed to show both NOA to appliction support center. Look at the NOA and they should be stamped. If not you will have to back and get figerprinted. You lawyer is stupid and get both your NOA from your layer and go back to ASC and tell your lawyer you want your money back. HAve to go and if you did not take both NOA you have to go back. That is why your case status did not change. Your EAD has a code 2 and your AOS have a code 3. The 10 fingerprints and picture go with the AOS. The EAD only has one print and picture two differnt code. Your lawyer is stupid, why don't you call the NCSC and ask them. Bottom line you should have taken both NOA. There are 2 receipt number from NBC and they have to input both receipt number or your AOS appliction will be abanded. Think about it, why would get 2 receipts if you only needed one. You better go back, they stamp is to say that your AOS receipt number is enter and your EAD is enter. The stamp means nothing without your 10 prints for AOS.

Have to go won't be back till Tuesday.

Tony

Thanks Tony. I checked both the copy of NOA and both has code 3 which has a case type of AOS. Basically I got the same copy of NOA one from my lawyer and one to me directly from USCIS. I gave 10 finger prints to application support center. To be more clear, I filed my 485/EAD/AP 25th May 2004 and got my EAD on August 28th 2004, where I saw "Finger print Not Available" in the finger print area and which has a expiry date of one year from that date(2005 Aug). And I have just filed for my EAD/AP extension. I spoke with my lawyer regarding this and she checked the status of it and it shows her "Pending". Thanks for all your suggesstions. Let me know what you think about this situation.

Bharath

Any updates on any of your cases? No updates on my case either. LUD on I-485 is still April 27, 2005.

Apparently, it is quite common for the FP results to be posted for ONLY I485 case status. Mine was updated on 4/25, and no change has yet been posted for I765. I think sjiwani mentioned that I765 case status got updated with biometrics results.

Anyhow, as long as they adjudicate the I765 applications within 90 days, I won't be concerned.